MAC, Mods, help?

I'll be adding the capability to drop a foldr on MCM3 next revision, and some other tweaks, already in work. Also the ability to strip the PICTS out of the resource file (though you can use Graphic Converter to do that if you want to. Great program.)

Why we really released two versions is that I was *this* close to being done when Bsoplinger emailed me about creating one. Turns out he's a fast, efficient programmer, and cranked an alpha out over a weekend a while ago (I had hoped to finish that weekend but wound up not working on it at all. Family stuff. smile.gif)

anyway, I was far enough along that I really didnt want to give it up, and bsoplinger was too, so we decided to release both.

The mac community has two choices, and both work, just in a slightly different way. Choose the one you like, or use both.

MCM3 provides lists that you can scroll through, to select a certain range of textures, whereas MacMod has a slider bar to do something similar.

I think we'll find a good split on who likes which program, which is great! I released MCM3 as freeware, mainly because I used it to learn more about programming on the mac (well, really, I started the program because I heard from MadMatt about a PC mod program and I was going to be darned if they had one and we didnt!) Wasnt able to find anyone to code it up, so I started it. MCM3 is my first 'real' program, and I learned a ton doing it, and more refining the code and adding some features.

Anyway, enjoy, and let us know what you like and dont like.

dave

------------------

History is made at night

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic