CE: Axis +50% Strewth! (Spoiler?)

G'day,

I played CE as the Americans against the AI, and gave the Germans +50% units. The first time they got a bunch of extra Stuggs, but the second time they got one extra Stugg and *a million schrecks*!! They just poured out of the woods like lemmings and there was not end! I couldn't shoot German troops fast enough and after holding them off for about 8 moves, they just overwhelmed my position. I had to run away, and managed to save one sherman and four men.

I'll try again, but someone please...tell me it can be done! (That the Amis can beat those odds).

Ober

------------------

"Them Yankees couldn't hit the broa..."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OberGrupenStompinFeuhrer!:

G'day,

I played CE as the Americans against the AI, and gave the Germans +50% units.

I'll try again, but someone please...tell me it can be done! (That the Amis can beat those odds). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Germans +100% as amis, can be very difficult, or easy. Depends on what they get. cool.gif

American +100% as germans and I'm busted redface.gif

I dont mean to bost, but I played the amaracans in CE with +150% units to the AI and still beat the computer (allied tacticul victery). Perhaps it was bescuse the germans got a TON of Stugg's.

P.S. please ignore the spelling

------------------

A 2x4 and a kind word work better than just a 2x4

The worst you can get at > +50% is that your troops run out of ammo.

You better hope that the AI gets more stuggs than just zillions of infantry. You could easily get overrun on the long term.

But allas, positioning is the name of the game in CE. After the first 15 rounds you begin to feel like an sea cliff ..... just breaking the waves ....... smile.gif

Grtz S Bakker.