ex-vet new user question?

bhaktamichaels

I am an ex-army vet (1976-80) with a new Powerbook that I like but have little selection for good solid waragmes. Being new, I wanted to ask the forum and the Major if Tacops (I have a purchased copy) would be nice for playing solitaire games on planes and hotels as I travel a good bit for business?? Any suggestions on getting up to speed and also any other sources of scenarios and etc. would be much appreciated. Are there alot of scenarios for the Mac version? Quick look at game content on my hard disk and it appears that there are alot issued with game?

Thank you, Major, for all your service in helping train and keep fresh our valiant soldiers and also provide entertainment for armchair ones like me.

Michael Spotts

Boulder, CO

• 3 weeks later...

Michael, currently an external person other than the Major cannot technically provide a scenario with AI play.

The only things possible are 1) a defense where nobody moves (lame) 2) a modification of an existing AI-capable scenario with different weapons and optional units. But such a scenario will be fixed to execute the same plan every time and there is no guarantee that the new units are made good use of.

Currently that is the price we pay for having an AI which can give you a good beating on the attack which is very unusual for wargames.