The problem with CM is...

...it invades your brain!

Last night I played until my eyes were burning. And then on the way to work this morning, I was admiring the foliage and thinking to myself, "Gee these trees look so real!"

Has anyone else plotted way-points for themselves around their home?

All the time. Hunt threw the kitchen, Fast move to bathroom, Withdraw from wife, Target computer.

------------------

"If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and

while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them." - Jack Handey

I've also admired trees and hedges from a CM perspective while driving...

There is also a playground that we take our daughter to that has some really sweet small hills... perfect for cover, or hull down positions...

Anyhoo,

glad to know I'm not the only one who's NUTS!

Funny, I read this post like 2 days ago and was thinking to myself, wow these guys are really out there, I'm addicted to CM and often find myself thinking about my current or next turn in a PBEM game I'm, but once I'm into the daily routine I just live life. But last nite I had a vivid dream about a current PBEM game I"m doing. I was actually in the last turn I did before I went to bed. I guess it was on my mind as a lay in bed and then I dreamt about it. It was real though, no target lines or LOS lines. It was real, but everything was in the exact location as in my game. Unfortunately I was woken up right in the middle of it because I left the window open and at about 4am the sheer cold woke me. I wish I could have continued that dream, not only was it great, but maybe I could have gotten some true insight on what to do in my next turn!!