Der Adler German CMMC Paper hits the newstands!!!!

Guest Madmatt

I totally forgot to announce this yesterday but the German newpaper "Der Adler" covering the Axis side of the fence during the Combat Mission Meta Campaign is now avilable.

As you know The Forward Observer, the allied newspaper, was released earlier in the week.

The Press Corps are still trying to decide on a fixed format to go with future issues. The Der Adler is in HTML (although this time each page is actually a large image file) while The Forward Observer was a downloadable PDF file.

Which format do people like better? They both have advantages and weaknesses but we are leaving the final verdict to the you, the viewers to decide.

Let us know! We are listening...and watching...and creeping around your hedges late at night all naked and covered in body oil errr....Ummm never mind that last part! eek.gif

Madmatt

p.s. The Der Adler can be found on the Press Corps area of the CMMC page located ONLY on CMHQ-Annex!!!

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 09-28-2000).]

Hey, I just checked this out for the first time and it's pretty cool. I will be coming here now on a daily basis to get the lowdown on the war. Very nice.

sniperscope

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>When CM arrived, all other land based war games became crap.

sniperscope<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Let us know! We are listening...and watching...and creeping around your hedges late at night all naked and covered in body oil errr....Ummm never mind that last part<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, as a contributor to the Forward Observer, I'm probably not allowed to voice my opinion (PDF).

It's the thing about slinking around at night covered in body oil that got my attention. Nice to have a hobby one enjoys! biggrin.gif

btw, PDF!

Mace (did I say PDF)?

Forgot to add,

We could do both: Produce it in a HTML format, and include a downloadable PDF for those who enjoy doing their reading in the 'little' room!

Mace (If OK with the Admiral)

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 09-29-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

Forgot to add,

We could do both: Produce it in HTML format, and include a downloadable PDF for those who enjoy doing their reading in the 'little' room! (Nelson?)

Mace<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoops, pressed the wrong button!

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 09-29-2000).]