PzIV mod wanted... U got it?

Just wondering if anyone has done any mods for the poor old PzIV... Cos im not really happy with the ambush mod that came in MDMP-2... dont get me wrong... its great... its just not my style... dont know y... it just isnt...

------------------

Wof, wof, wof, wof... Thats my other dog imitation.

So whaddya want? (blinks and waits) Racing stripes? or maybe something Ala 2nd Panzer division? (the customer is always right,you just have to show them about what) cool.gif

------------------

Pzvg

"Confucious say, it is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

First of all, to post an image to the board, it has to be somewhere on the web. Then you use the UBB image tag which is the tag "img" surrounded with brackets []. See this site for help.

------------------

All that sleeps, awakens...

All that awakens, hungers...

All that hungers, feeds...

Hmm some interesting pics along with it, Oddball, I'll make no promises, but I started working on it 10 minutes ago,

Gordon, if ya want to try it I can mail it to you or OB can, whichever. cool.gif

------------------

Pzvg

"Confucious say, it is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

I have finished the bmps for the pzIV model. I removed all the stock texture and acheived a uniform gray, ready for texturing. Here it is:

readytotexture.jpg

The bmps are ready to apply textures and I have them zipped up if you want them. Hope this can be of some help for your dream pzIV.

-john

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 10-09-2000).]

Who there Tiger! I wont go near a paint program even if you forced me... i suck at painting on computers, tho im pretty good at painting models... dont ask me why... just the way it is...

but thanx for the offer... im sure there are a lot of up-and-coming mod makers that would just looove to have a crack at those pz4s that you have...

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tiger:

I have finished the bmps for the pzIV model. I removed all the stock texture and acheived a uniform gray, ready for texturing. Here it is:

readytotexture.jpg

The bmps are ready to apply textures and I have them zipped up if you want them. Hope this can be of some help for your dream pzIV.

-john

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 10-09-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That thing looks GREAT!

What mod pack is it in?

has it been pubically released?

I REALLY like that German Grey look!

Very Nice job!

Thanks

-tom w

I have to agee, I would like some Mods For Each of the PZ IV models in the game {IVG, IVJ ECT..} They all look sort of the same in MDMP 2. They look good in MDMP 2 but I would like to see some different textures of each mark of the IV.

Thanks, And if you don't do it, its alright!

Smack

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aussie Smith:

Oddball

Is this scheme more to your liking?

pz4cc.jpg

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually i think that is the same Pz4 that i have a pic of... one cool think that could be done is to make the Shurzgen REALLY battle damaged... like missing a piece here and there... too bad you cant remove the turret shurzen on only the g model (or wichever it is that has no hull shurzen)

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tiger:

readytotexture.jpg

-john

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 10-09-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tiger,

I'd love a copy. You never know when you could use a factory fresh PzIV. Why just the other day it would have come in handy while sitting in traffic.

btw,

I'd love to know your technique for removing old camo-schemes. It's my biggest limitation as a mod designer. Give me a blank texture and I'm fine.

Thanks,

Gordon

I have the panther a&g in primer gray. Likely I'll go through and do all of the tanks like this but it will take awhile. It makes it a lot easier to do a mod without old camo gunking it up, although sometimes the old camo can work for you as well tongue.gif

pantherprimer.jpg

-john

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 10-10-2000).]