How DiD U ORDER YOUR CM

Okay i know most people are pissed off with their late order but did u ever stop and think why didnt i go though a game store.

Think about it if you were the provider would u spend most of your time with people or a game store.

I think u are all smart but dume in some areas. sorry my thoughts?

All i am saying for new people like me to order though a game store like game's R US and let then do all the talking for u.

I haven't been here as long as quite a few members of this board but even i am getting sick and tired of reading this same question over and over again.

Charles & Steve have many good reasons for why they are selling CM in the way in which they do...read the BTS manifesto, absorb it and try and understand it!....Makes perfectly good sense to me even if a lot of people (including myself) have had to wait a bit longer to receive the game.

Now that i do have it all i can say is that it's brilliant and worth having a bit of patience waiting for!.

------------------

Staffordshire - England (NO LONGER A CM-Free Zone!! :) )

COMBAT MISSIONS- The Source For CM Ops & Scenarios

WWW.COMBATMISSIONS.CO.UK

I take offence to this..

I am not and have never been DUME wink.gif..

DUMEness has not invaded any area of my home.

Ps. It may surprise you that a collection of several thousand intelligent people who have waited for a game for over 2 years in some cases HAVE thought of your blindingly obvious question.

Yes, I know it is a shock to realise your brilliance has been foreshadowed but such is life.

Perhaps it is time for you to put your intellect to work on cold fusion. Judging by your remarkable powers of insight ( as evidenced by this and other of your posts) it will only be a matter of days before you crack the problem which has eluded generations of scientists.

Go, go now doodo47. Share your undoubted and unique "gift for the obvious" with the world.

If doggydoo47 is a Paul Hogan fan then he must be the last one on the planet smile.gif

Taking into account the lack of women ratio-wise to men in the northern territory, I wonder if his interests should also include one handed keyboard operation? biggrin.gif

(no offence intended, doggy)