Panzerfaust, rifle grenade and Nahverteidigungswaffe stats?

Can any information about the weapon stats (blast fire power, penetration ability,...) for the Panzerfaust, the rifle grenades and the Nahverteidigungswaffe be found in the game. I could only find the info that a unit/tank has one of these, but nothing detailed.

Of course, if someone could post the stats here I'd be happy too...

Dschugaschwili

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bastables:

iirc in one of the Sherman/sandbag threads the Panzerfaust was stated (by Steve) to have 200mm of penetration, I'm guessing at 0 deg. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

200mm??? That would be more than a Panzerschreck! confused.gif

Oh, and by the way, I'm interested in the ranges of the weapons mentioned above too.

Dschugaschwili

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dschugaschwili:

200mm??? That would be more than a Panzerschreck! confused.gif

Oh, and by the way, I'm interested in the ranges of the weapons mentioned above too.

Dschugaschwili<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup Panzerfaust had a 14cm warhead vs the Panzerschreck's 8.8cm. Range for the Faust depends upon the model ie Panzerfaust 30 =30 metre range, Panzerfaust 60 =60 metre range.

Range of the schreck is hazy, there are reports of 1000m range to 400m for static targets ie buildings rolleyes.gif 250m for static Panzers and 100m to 230m for moving targets.

Oh Oh the early Faustputrne Kline had a 10cm war head. (the Original Panzerfaust before the faust 30/60/100).

[This message has been edited by Bastables (edited 05-15-2000).]

Guest Big Time Software

Rifle grenade penetrates (approx) 60mm. Panzerfaust penetrates (approx) 215mm. These values are against unsloped armor.

Nahverteidigungswaffe bomblet is pretty similar to an 81mm mortar shell.

Charles

Well actually Nahverteidigungswaffe has Handgrenade effect at maximum and definitively no 81mm Mortar shell effect.

There is nothing to discuss on this matter.

It is FACT ! And there is no single source NOWHERE wich is able to proof that it has had 81mm Mortar shell like effect against Softtargets.

Sorry to say that Charles, but the above statement is wrong.

Helge

------------------

Sbelling chequed wyth MICROSOFT SPELLCHECKER - vorgs grate!

- The DesertFox -

Email: desertfox1891@hotmail.com

WWW: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Capsule/2930/

Guest Big Time Software

Helge,

Maybe our data is wrong. Do you have hard data for the Sprenggranatpatrone 326 LP (the high-explosive shell for the Nahverteidigungswaffe)? I need things like total projectile weight and weight of explosive (e.g. TNT, amatol, etc.) If you have this, please send it to me and I will make any needed changes.

Charles