One Click to Combat!

KMan

Originally posted by Binkie:

Not only will I bump this, but I'd like to pimp Kyle's other utility, CM Movie. Do a search and grab it, you can watch consecutive movie files with one click inbetween each one and a wait of as little as 5-10 seconds!

value.

I have tried to find this util but have been unsuccesful. Could someone provide a link?

------------------

Scott Adams

Not Dilbert, Adventure!

www.msadams.com

msadams@msadams.com

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting this error, even tried renaming the file to no avail. No spaces either.

"error entering filename in dialog box"

Tiger

oh n-m. I see the problem. Need to hold down the shift key to disable the startup movie. Funny thing is I got it to work the first time but don't remember pressing the shift key. Prolly clicked the mouse and it worked.

Nice proggy.

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 02-20-2001).]

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmmm...here is a list of the future enhancements from the readme. Any votes on what should be implemented next? Or something that is not on this list?

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Allow you to enter a directory which will be ignored by the "Add..." dialog box. This would be handy for ignoring games which are finished. Yes!<LI>Command line interface to automatically process movie only turns Yes!<LI>Automatically email resulting file to opponent Yes, YES!<LI>Friendlier results if CMBO disk not in drive at startup (utility will poll until disk is inserted) <LI>Automatically update turn number when saving file Yes!<LI>Automatically save file Yes!<LI>Allow you to go back and play old movies (currently not allowed) Brilliant!

-KMan

When can we expect this nifty enhacements KMan?

Regards,

Charl Theron