Allied TD mods

Im talentless and crap so I cant do this, but... would some kind, warm, loving mod maker design some new high res mods for the Allied TD's. They're just looking too plain to match my sparkling Bergman, JohnS(Tiger), Ferrando etc. mods. I'm sure everyone else must be sighing at the ugliness of their Wolverines as well. Please, somebody, anybody out there...

(P.S. the Brit tanks could do with a revamp too! smile.gif)

tdami.jpg

still in progress. Ready tomorrow (sunday) prolly. Not feeling well today (sunday), prolly try and get back to the british tanks monday. The M-10, Jackson & Hellcat are finished. Will send them to Madmatt for posting. Check out the Hellcat:

jshellcat.jpg

-johnS

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 11-12-2000).]

Will it also have branches for camo? Please?

And I have to agree with Fluffers, British tanks would look really nice if there was a Mickey Mouse mod. I could be wrong, but weren't you going to do that? Please do, British tanks are so drab now.

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Will it also have branches for camo? Please?

And I have to agree with Fluffers, British tanks would look really nice if there was a Mickey Mouse mod. I could be wrong, but weren't you going to do that? Please do, British tanks are so drab now.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, Mickey Mouse Ears was usually only used on British light armor and softskins. A mod I did with Marco of his recently released Firefly/Sherman IIa mod added camouflage to the British tanks. It should be available soon on Garry Kump's site.

Gordon

Please give the Allied players a nice Greyhound. We use it all the time, and mine looks a little washed out and low on detail.

Tiger's mods are terrific, and I have some of the other mods too. Keep up the great work. CM is an entirely new game experience with them at 4x FSAA.

Thanks