OPPS I DID IT AGAIN I PLAYED WITH DELET

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DELETED THE DEMO AHHHHH DAME DAME HOW STUPID OF ME AHHHH

OKAY I got really pissed of with the game becouse i couldent finish the first level ahhh. So DELET GAME HEHEHEHEHHE

20 minutes later

dow dow dow ahh ahh i want it again ahhhhhh

My qestion is has any of u done this

My fog of war dont show up when i turn it on do u know whats rong

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

First level?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I too had a lot of trouble with the end-of-level monster. Damn that Rommel is tough, with 150 hit points! But then I deployed a second construction yard nearby and started building lots of tanks, and finally was able to rush the Germans.

Has anyone found A-bomb from a crate?

[This message has been edited by Sergei (edited 07-02-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Sergei (edited 07-02-2000).]

if you think the first level is hard,wait until level 15,i couldnt beat that laughingclown panzer,any tips?

---------------------------------------------

seriously,first level? sure your playing cm?

i,ll show you where the iron crosses grow

Guest MantaRay

Is this guy shell shocked or something? Just race your MG teams ahead of your troops and you will always beat Diablo and his King Tiger tank. biggrin.gif

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

New CM Site. In process of switching. Brought to you by Hardcore Gamers Daily

Hardcore Gamers Daily

Simple, you get the +14 Anger Potion where it's buried by the mail box. You have to go there at least seven times and battle the evil Youesshaypostoffizer but by the time you've gone there 7 times the potion is up to +14. Then the next time he comes by you've got enough anger that he will give you the Blue Package of Eternal Happiness (+45 not including S&H) and you're off to the races.

Hope this helps ... you twit. smile.gif

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Durruti:

Come on guys, this is a spoof isn't it? You've had your fun with us, now own up. Which one of you old timers is *really* doodo47???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every time I enter one of his threads, it's like a little Twilight Zone. I'm waiting for dancing bears and jugglers to appear at any time...

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Durruti:

Come on guys, this is a spoof isn't it? You've had your fun with us, now own up. Which one of you old timers is *really* doodo47???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My bet is Old blood and Guts or Maximus as he was recently fondly known as. The giveaway is Doodo spells like OB&G did