Replacement sidepanels for GUNMETAL mod ready

Hi folks,

I have heard that the 800x600 sidepanels for the GUNMETAL mod look pretty funky. Yeah well... they do! smile.gif So I've redone them a bit, they no longer look "cut off". If you run CM in 800x600 or 960x720, you need these new sidepanels! Get 'em at the link under my name, of course. And thanks for all the kind emails, folks, I appreciate it!

------------------

DeanCo--

CM interface mods: http://mapage.cybercable.fr/deanco/

A note of thanks DeanCo for your excellent interface upgrade. IMHO GUNMETAL should be the default interface on CMBO from now on. Very proffesional and easy to use. I owe you a beer or two any time your in the SoCal area.

Thumpre

------------------

When one goes tear-assing around, one often ends up with a torn ass.

Thanks from me too DeanCo. The gunmetal mod truly is impressive! I switched from the Healthbar mod of yours. I do find that I like the Grog map sidebars the best so far, so I've replaced the gunmetal sidebars with the Grog map sidebars. Isn't customization awesome? Thanks, modders!!!

deanco

I posted in your last thread. Like I said there I usually dont have much time to spend in here and have less time to keep up on all the mods. With that and the low speed of my modem connection I have in the past tended to stay away from mods.

BUT.... I truely LOVE your new interface! When I saw the screen shots I thought I'd give it a go and am very impressed.

Thanks

GP

While I really like the gunmetal interface, what I want to acknowledge is Deanco's concern and care about his product. When the mod came out I was bothered by the side panels at 800x600. I sent him an email and he immed. responded that he had looked at them and agreed they looked funny and he was gong to change them. A day or two later, he posted the patch.

Deanco's response and care to get it right, FOR OUR ENJOYMENT is akin to BTS committment and deserves a loud HUZZAH! from all of us. It is this degree of caring and willingness to listen to the users that makes this game, forum and the players such a good and fun enviroment to be around.

Good job Deanco, keep it up and with the gunmetal TC ya got a hit!

JD

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

Hehehe...thanks, gang. The second post was a joke, mainly to push it to the top of the list. I didn't expect anyone to get worked up about a minor fix.

OK, I got a real paying gig doing pretty much the same thing, making a user interface for an English method on CD-ROM. So I'm gonna be out of circulation for a while. After that, my plan is to do the rest of the game GUNMETAL style. Front end, map editor, everything. A complete makeover. But you'll have to be patient.

Later y'all!

------------------

DeanCo--

CM interface mods: http://mapage.cybercable.fr/deanco/