MDMP-2 Sneak Peak over at CMHQ This Evening!!!!! Thursday Night Update!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Mad-Dog Mod Pack... People can't seem to get enough of it and we have some more great stuff to come!

MDMP-2 is now well into production and one of the things that only recently was incorporated (thanks again Charles) is the abilty to define winter UNIFORMS to go along with the pretty new vehicles that will be driving around in those snowy battles.

Bil Hardenberger is our 'Mr. Freeze' (he's mister Cold Miser, He's Mr. Chill dada dada!...Umm vague reference to Christmas special) and is hard at work on some new uniform and vehicle winter textures.

We also expect to have a new StuG III for you to drive around in and if I can find the time I intend to upgrade the British and Polish voices to the new Hi-Action standard. I am not leaving the French out, I can only do so much at a time! wink.gif

New Hi-Res Backgrounds and some other graphical treats are also on the drawing board so it should be another great offering!

So head over to CMHQ and see what Bil has been working on and stop back later this week as we should have some more downloads (scenarios) for you that have recently gotten IT in the mail! biggrin.gif

Madmatt...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 06-22-2000).]

Those German winter uniform graphics look outstanding! And Charles making alternate winter graphics capability for infantry uniforms as well as AFVs really blows me over.

I can't express my appreciation for the support this game is getting already and I haven't even received my game yet! With this kind of thing happening, I know the CM game series will be around and loved for a long time to come.

------------------

Garry Kump

Great stuff. Esp like the snow accumulation effect at the bottom of the pants, as they have been wading thru it. Nice touch.

BUT I feel a major mac depression setting in! No game yet and I have to hear all about these cool things I could run (hope someday) even if I had the game....which I don't frown.gif

[major siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh]

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 06-22-2000).]

I'm wondering how many patches and mods I'll have on my hard drive before I get the game...{sigh}

------------------

"It's a hardball world son. We've got to keep our heads until this peace craze blows over."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Great stuff. Esp like the snow accumulation effect at the bottom of the pants, as they have been wading thru it. Nice touch. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe, that was my suggestion. I thought it'd be cool to give them that sort of "snow-coated from kneeling in the snow" look wink.gif.

A few minutes later the BMPs had been amended to the new look.

Guest Madmatt

For the record Fionn my email to Bil was before yours and I had already DONE that snow effect on the pantsleg (in an earlier version of the winter camo) that you so want to take credit for! wink.gif

Please remember that those uniforms are still 'Works in Progress' and by no means finished. But I thought they were just too nice NOT to show.

Madmatt...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 06-22-2000).]

Bbrrr!!! Ugh, the one thing I don't like about these pictures(being the frost-bitten Canadian boy that I am), was that it reminded me too much of the coldness of winter. Now if you add on little breath clouds, I'm gonna have to wear a sweater when I play winter scenarios. I hate Winter, thank God it's Summer.