aussies

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Two weeks and $93.40 AUD<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You beauty!!! I was expecting $120au

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Mr Pud (nice name dude) wink.gif don't hesitate, order today!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

8)

[This message has been edited by Pud (edited 08-14-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aussie Smith:

$64.95 onto my Mastercard A/C (owned it 2 weeks now) and it took 2 weeks allmost to the day to get here.

The game is great - and there is lots of people here to kick your butt in a PBEM biggrin.gif

Craig<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please tell me thats US dollars you are talking about

The game is great - and there is lots of people here to kick your butt in a PBEM biggrin.gif

Craig<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

....Is that a challenge? wink.gif

Mace (rolling up sleeves)

$64.95 onto my Mastercard A/C (owned it 2 weeks now) and it took 2 weeks allmost to the day to get here.

Craig<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How'd you manage that, I payed $90+? frown.gif Especially with the Australian dollar the way it is.

------------------

"Your Mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries"

How the hell did you blokes get it for $62? The bloody Oz $ is .58c to US$!!!

I think $95 sounds bout right with the current exchange rate. Even though its worth it, I'm still upset cause I normally get my games from thre local computer shop for ~ $70 !!!

By the way I still havn't ordered CM, I waiting for the A$ to go up to $US 0.65. Its too low now.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IDF:

How the hell did you blokes get it for $62? The bloody Oz $ is .58c to US$!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We pre-ordered 4 copies way back last year, however a computer glitch at the shipping end prevented the package from being sent to Aus for quite some time.

As such, we were told that they wouldn't charge us for shipping, just the cost of CM (great guys or what)! smile.gif

That meant that final cost to us was $62 Aus!

If the game cost $100 Aus, I would still buy it, cause it's such a great piece of programming!

Besides, the way the Aus dollar is at the moment, you may have a long wait ahead of you!

Mace

Well Guys - I'm looking at my Mastercard Statement and at $45 US the game was charged at $64.95.

Now can I help it if Mastercard charged incorrectly - or I just got in on the day where for 2 or so hours the dollar reached the glorious heights of 61c US smile.gif

And Mace - a challenge - nah - I cannot even beat Pacestick so what challenge am I biggrin.gif

Seriously if ya want a game and you can put up with a few days turnaround - sure send me a setup and we'll clash tanks smile.gif

Craig