People that play CM are all NAZIS!!!!

Guest Rommel22

Guest Rommel22

Well, the ones that play as the Germans in the game!!! You are siding with the NAZI's aren't you.

Look, I don't get why people called Jochen a nazi just because he found a good site. It might of been waffen ss, well so what. I bet some people here read Mein Kampf. Well if you did than you are a nazi!!! It was written by Hitler himself, thats getting as close to nazism as possible today!!! I know Jochen said the thing about gassing people but those guys where on him like flies on sh*t. I don't tihnk it was very fair. Jochen just said oh, here is a site, gave the link, and people go: you nazi, you hitler lover. Does that mean all of us here are a bunch of nazis too. Looks to me like we are, we are commanding nazi troops in this game, and killing allied troops that gave us "freedom".

How about people that read books on German formations or German generals or aces. Anybody that read a book on any German soldier is a nazi than, you are reading nazi material. How about Wittman, that guy served in the SS, no people that play the scnerio or op. with wittman in it are nazis!!! Isn't his formation a SS formations, just like the site was based on the SS and had wittman's picture on it.

The site was a good one I think, it didn't have any anti-jewish writings on it. It even had a disclaimer, saying the site is not a nazi propaganda site!!!

Looks like everyone here who ever played as the Germans in the Game or read a book on the Germans must be a nazi than.

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

Is there really a need to debate this?????

Rommell I really think this issue is done with. I would hope that you can see JP's posts were not only in poor taste, but clearly over the line.

Can't we leave it at that and get back to CM?

I don't think ANYONE on here had much if any problems with the site... Everyone jumped JP's stuff after he told everyone to "get gassed". That was strike one.

Strike two thru infinity was posting the picture. That was uncalled for. Now he's banned.

Leave this issue alone. It has noting to do with any SS site.

Geez

1. Peaceloving German farmer is drafted into service in 1943. He goes on to fight for the Fatherland, but he is just a soldier.

2. Hate-filled teenager joins SS in 1938 in hopes of recieving authority to beat on the unpure non-Aryans. Volunteers for position at concentration camp where he enjoys his job of killing innocent Jews.

If you can't see the difference, than I feel sorry for ya.

------------------

Ah scheist.

[This message has been edited by Minnesota Joe (edited 09-03-2000).]

Guest Rommel22

Ok, I just saw the picture Jochen posted, that is seriously F*cked up!!! That is wrong he went over the line there. I posted the article above not seeing that. That is a wrong!!!

I still feel the same about people calling him a nazi for just posting the link to the site. That was wrong, but that picture is upsetting. I am focusing on a different issue!!! Before he posted that picture!!!

What if I or someone alse posted the link to the site. Or maybe this site www.achtungpanzer.com

Would you call me a nazi for that site??? I check the site almost daily, it has some wonderfull pics!!!

Jochen the picture was seriously f*cked UP!!!

Shouldn't of done that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

Well......

I think the blood hounds on this forum sniffed him out quickly.

And......in the end.....the truth always comes out. And it did.

------------------

The counter-revolution,

people smilling through their tears.

Who can give them back their lives, and all those wasted years.