With the fear that this has been asked before,

Between the manual, which you should actually read, even if you are a combat veteran, and this forum, you will have all the info you could ever ask for. As for shipping times, I am not sure, but it looks like 2 weeks or so is reasonable, based on peoples comments that have bought it recently.

Well you get a big fat book which is rather detailed. I read some learned by playing then read some more. You can always search here for more tactics/game tips.

As far as shipping goes depends on where you live. smile.gif But I got it in under a week and I live the the U.S.

------------------

"If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them." - Jack Handey

Originally posted by TownsendVol:

how good is the documentation that comes with the game?

Good. Better than most games, better than virtually all war games.

How long does it take to ship? I did see one post but they were not sure but said about 2 weeks.

How long to ship, or how long to get there? You should have it in a week or so from receipt of order, if history is any indication.

Now, go do three searches on random topics while you wait, for annoying Rob/1.