Where are the german motocycles?

man, you should change your nick to "ARGH!" because that's more fitting...

as regards motorcycle's usage, they were used mostly for LIASION. besides, the allies had motorcycles as well.

as regards your post itself, one word :

S E A R C H

in this case it would have already helped to take a look at the current topics with your EYES OPEN (greatly facilitates READING) before starting another silly thread on this silly, hamster-free and therefore superfluous topic.

[This message has NOT been edited yet by M Hofbauer (not edited 08-27-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dittohead:

Yeah, What about hamster wheels?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what's powering the turret drive in most of the German tanks. That's why they're all so slow.

The US tanks turret drives are powered by multiple-rat rat wheels, hence the fast turret.

Ok Formely Babra. I undertand and will go search for. Thanks for your politefull way smile.gif

I think M. Hoffbauer primitive manners can be forgiven. Poor man...alone in a civilizated world smile.gif

Ohhh... ok...Came on Hoffbauer, shake my hand.... seriously... Our lives aren´t in this board smile.gif

Ok Formely Babra. I undertand and will go search for. Thanks for your politefull way smile.gif

I think M. Hoffbauer primitive manners can be forgiven. Poor man...alone in a civilizated world smile.gif

Ohhh... ok...Came on Hoffbauer, shake my hand.... seriously... Our lives aren´t in this board smile.gif

argh, you're auto-repeating!

-understand-

-polite-

-Hofbauer-

-Hofbauer's primitive manners-

-civilized-

-come on-

-let's shake hands-

-our lives don't depend upon this board-

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

argh, lets be friends, I just love your nick. It's cool. I mean it.

[edit: additional smileys have been added so that I have decisively more smileys in the smileys arms race with rarg.]

[This message has been edited by M Hofbauer (edited 08-27-2000).]

Motorcycles aren't nearly as important as whether or not there will be a sequel to CM. Will there? If so, where will it be? I think Russia would be good, anybody else have any ideas? Wow, a sequel would be cool. Does anyone know if there will be any sequels to CM??? Please post, so I can find out.

------------------

You wouldn't know the dust of Thermopylae if it came up to you, handed you a business card reading "Dust of Thermopylae, 480 B.C.E.", then kicked you in the shins.

-Hakko Ichiu

Guest Michael emrys

No, there will be no sequels. Charles and Steve have given up wargame design in disgust and have gone off to Jamaica to invest their new-found wealth in the drug trade.

Michael

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

(hugs rarg, tear in eye)

my lost brother...or uncle...or whatever....

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

(hehehe leading again)

I would think my nick is pretty cool, too, but unfortunately it isn't a nick! imagine there are people living with such a nick as mine as their name redface.gifO

I can't afford a nick. I have to spend all my money on smileys to keep the upper hand in the smiley war with evil rarg.

smile.gif

Motorcycle units were used in the early years by the Germans, 1939-1942. I'm not suggesting it as a feature but I was wondering if BTS plan to include horse mounted units in the Eastern Front game?

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.