final score bug??

updated to v.1.03. Is it me or is final score (showing the breakdown of forces) way higher than what seemed to actually happen, eg. only had ten vehicles per side but the final numbers shown add up to more than ten each side etc. Same with troops. Anyone else notice this or maybe the patch went wrong.

I had some bugs to with the update, but only in those scenario's/battles that were carried over from version 1.01 to 1.03.

Observed bugs:

- both sides seeing the flags as 'theirs'

- both sides having a 80% victory in a given turn

- final scores not matching what really happened during the fight

In battles started since the update this hasn't happened.

Bertram

Another glitch in the battle AAR's, albeit somewhat nitpicky, relates to the effect of 'catastrophic vehicle explosions'

In a recent battle, a five-man crew sherman was knocked-out via a catastrophic explosion - no one got out (as you would expect). In the AAR, however, the number of KIA for the US side was only 4, which it could not have been if all the crew had indeed perished.

Cheers

Jim

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>- both sides seeing the flags as 'theirs'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's from FOW. Neither side has seen the other's troops nearby the flag, so assume they hold the flag.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>- both sides having a 80% victory in a given turn<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same as above. Because of FOW, you really don't know how many enemy you've killed (especially unspotted units) and can't fully determine who owns which flag.

These aren't bugs, they're features. smile.gif Atleast 1.03 *should* still work this way, AFAIK. It's to avoid giving people exact info on how their game is progressing.

Though I do dislike having bodies (erm - eliminated units) show up after shelling units. Previously spotted enemy units hiding in woods will automatically turn to the dead body graphic once eliminated. There really shouldn't be anyway you should know how well your arty barrage has worked. Especially since this doesn't happen with units that you haven't yet spotted. Don't know if this can be changed or not, though.

- Chris