Attention All: Do NOT Respond to Joachim Peiper's Most Recent Post! (n/t)

This is a classical case of a young man who was raped by a goat when a child. When these things happen, 99% of all victims go to a WWII message board and post Nazi propaganda.

------------------

Meeks is correct.

-Steve, of Big Time Software, creator of Combat Mission, Vicar of Peng on Earth.

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Elijah Meeks, is that study private or avaible to the public?..hehe...

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

Oh, the study is well known. The results being that if the poor, innocent victim is slapped upside the head (The clinical term being a, ahem, "Dope slap") about 50 times, they will regain their senses and return to making pipe bombs in the basement.

Just post here if you feel like addressing this ongoing crisis.

------------------

Meeks is correct.

-Steve, of Big Time Software, creator of Combat Mission, Vicar of Peng on Earth.

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Well since we have a lawyer here maybe we also have a few psychiatrists who can help that poor soul out with his obvious problems.

------------------

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

Frued would say... ehem:

Vaht, Vaht, is tha prubuom vilth your penith?

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

Yes Meeks. I have seen this condition before. The prescribed treatment only works if administered correctly. May I suggest a blunt object.

We had a kid like this in gradeschool. Only spoke up to the others in the confines of the teachers arms. But don't worry Peiper, you have to walk home sometime. wink.gif

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Lets hope this boy is on an ISP that has static IP's like cable or xDsl?

I think I may have to change my signature because people like him remind me why some control and moderation is needed.

------------------

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."

[This message has been edited by Der Unbekannte Jäger (edited 11-16-2000).]

LOL! that wasn't the closet I was talking about Meeks...but I bet if it was looked in one would find a gallon jar of vasaline, a copy of the 1979 Nude Lumberjack calender, a vibrating double D battery taking "Fist of Kong" and a few very nervous gerbils. No wonder this boy is running rampant his sphincter muscles have charlie horses!

Mord