Who STILL doesn't have it yet??

I have a PLEA for my fellow still waiting pre-order crowd.

Can we please keep the crying, complaining, or just plain "updates" of our waiting in a single or as few threads as possible? I know I create a lot of new threads myself, but I try to talk about something else and save the "I don't have it yet" for the other ongoing threads. My goodness, there is certainly enough of them.

I hate to over populate this board with the same basic theme of "pre-order waiting anxiety" threads. I'm suffering too, but I don't want to make other members or potiential new buyers weary of it (more than likely are already).

So I'm begging folks, lets keep these new threads down and stick with the older ones. I'm constantly checking them for new posts so I can find fellow pre-order folks I can wail with. Plus the humor helps deaden the pain as well. But its making my checking much harder with all these new posts.

Just a plea.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kump:

I have a PLEA for my fellow still waiting pre-order crowd.

Can we please keep the crying, complaining, or just plain "updates" of our waiting in a single or as few threads as possible?

Just a plea.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, please YES, do let's!

Really guys, this is getting a little out of hand. Some worthwhile threads are being pushed out of sight (out of mind) because of some people's need to whine and complain all the time.

I learned a long time ago that when I have absolutely no influence over certain things (like the way mail gets distributed, by whom and whereto for instance) there's really no use in complaining, whatsoever.

Get a life, will ya!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Get a life, will ya!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on, lighten up! People want to cry about it, let them. Won't last very long now anyway. Just making the point we don't want to create a large number of new threads with the same theme, but I certainly wasn't asking for pearls of wisdom such as that quote.

A few ever growing threads for the last of the pre-order crowd is fine. You don't want to read them, great. But I find the more voices united in moaning makes mine not sound so bad. I just wanted to suggest some politeness from us still waiting fan club. But I certainly wasn't blasting or flaming folks for crying. I'm tired of the "smell the roses" suggestions that keep getting made. But I can't stop ya. So you go right on ahead, but you best go find another thread to make them on, because this one is populated with a lot of the mad.gif face crowd.

Hi. I'm new. I just ordered last week and it hasn't arrived yet. I'm not complaining; I know a lot of you guys have been waiting a long time. Besides, I just downloaded the Gold Demo and it is new to me still. Hope we all get it on Monday. Someone mentioned that they work at the post office and got their copy today from work. Wish I'd thought of asking my brother to do that for me. He works at the post office too. Oh well.

Aggamemnon,

Your very fortunate. If you just downloaded the Gold Demo, you are set! It will be fresh and get you ready just in time for the full version. I hope it pleases as it has the rest of us, though I have to warn you that you may be caught in an addiction that will not be going away.

Make sure you spread the word! I've got to get CM2 through CM4 so I can play the entire war!

Did someone start a CM2 crying thread yet?

Why is it some people just can't understand the concept "If you don't like the thread, don't read it." It's such a simple concept. There are plenty of threads on here that I dont' even bother with looking at, but I'm sure other people are interested in reading.

Here's a little help for those who are challenged in this area:

1. Read the title of the thread.

2. Decide if you are interested in it.

3. If so, read it.

4. If not, skip it.

(Admittedly sarcastic) Public Service Message to the disciminationally challenged.