Magua's Vehicle Mod Temporarily Removed

Sorry folks, but I seemed to have been over eager to get Magua's new M3 mod out. He is not finished with it. He will have it back out soon with winter versions. That and some other issues has prompted him to request its temporarily being removed. Please have patience. It will be back.

For those who already downloaded it, be ready to download again.

Once again, sorry for any disappointment, but its worth it in the end.

------------------

Garry Kump

Kump's CM Outpost

[This message has been edited by kump (edited 11-05-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kump:

Sorry folks, but I seemed to have been over eager to get Magua's new M3 mod out. He is not finished with it. He will have it back out soon with winter versions. That and some other issues has prompted him to request its temporarily being removed. Please have patience. It will be back.

For those who already downloaded it, be ready to download again.

Once again, sorry for any disappointment, but its worth it in the end.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HI Kump

Sorry

From Home, my ability to relay e-mail seems to have been discontinued. So now I can only receive but not send e-mail.

I will look into this as soon as possible

in the mean time I can pick up your e-mails to me, but can't send any to you.

thanks

stay in touch, everything will be fine tomorrow once I'm at work (I hope)

-tom w

Bruno,

Now how the heck can I stop you from using it? Okay, upload it back smile.gif

Nah, if you got it, then of course you got it. There is just one little item that makes Magua nervous and he wants to make sure the vehicles are 100% before he "officially" releases them. My unofficial release was premature, so I agreed to pull it until he was ready. Next time I'll double check the reason I got a mod before I post it to the web.

Just got too excited. Magua's work does that to a fella sometimes...

I have been reviewing his work as he goes and the new ones are less fuzzy, a cleaner image. I just have to leave him alone and let him progress to completion at his own time. Its worth the wait....

------------------

Garry Kump

Kump's CM Outpost

[This message has been edited by kump (edited 11-05-2000).]