What I would like to see...

I wish I had the talent to do this myself. I don’t however and must rely on the kindness of strangers:

I wish someone would make a mod for a better representation of “ rubble”. (Which I assume is a demolished building. )

What we have now is passable, but I’m sure someone somewhere can create something better.

Bombardier - if your asking for a "standing" rubble representation it probably isn't going to be "mod-able". The wire frames to "hang" the textures on aren't there (all the wire-frames are in the executable - so only BTS could change this).

If, on the other hand, you're just asking for a redone texture that could be mod-ed. But anything else is going to require BTS to make the change.

Guest Rommel22

Good, the rubbel now looks like someone put a bunch of sticks on top of each other. I hope in CM2 we get standing rubble and TRENCHES!!!

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schrullenhaft:

Bombardier - if your asking for a "standing" rubble representation it probably isn't going to be "mod-able". The wire frames to "hang" the textures on aren't there (all the wire-frames are in the executable - so only BTS could change this).

If, on the other hand, you're just asking for a redone texture that could be mod-ed. But anything else is going to require BTS to make the change.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I understand. That's too bad, it would have been nice to see a partial shell of a building.

I am glad that there is going to be some improvement. Keep up the good work guys!!