Wow!! What happened?

I leave for two weeks on my only vacation in 8 years (to toasty Palm Springs biggrin.gif for the rest of you poor snowbound folks), and I can't believe what happened here. I haven't had time to go through all of the posts yet, but you guys have been having waaay too much fun lately. Some examples:

Capt Manieri has a really good idea about autographed manuals cool.gif Count me in for one too.

Capt Manieri is defended by many on this board smile.gif And people were talking about how the board was degrading.

Madmatt missed an update eek.gif and you guys let him away with it confused.gif New CMHQ site format is the greatest though. (see two posts below)

The forum went down frown.gif and brought the SuperPoster Fionn back down to our level wink.gif

In my absense I became a yesman/sycophant according to Mr Smith cool.gif (Do yo think I'm cool Madmatt do you huh do you. And yes Fionn you are right yes yes yes. See Mr Smith was right about me.

SS Panzerleader disappeared confused.gif

No new gold demo though (tear rolls down cheek)

Ah well, it's great to be back, and as I really have nothing useful to say, I'll probably just start these crappy o/t posts randomly.

Craig (believing posting quantity wins over quality)

ps. If I missed anything really important please let me know.

You also missed the part that said that anyone that misses more than two consecutive days owes MrPeng $5.00 American per missed day. (That one must have been lost in the server crash). Used fivers can be wadded up and deposited in a plastic shopping bag in the third stall from the end in the men's room at the Hickory Run rest area on the Norhteastern Extension of the Pennsylvania (US) Turnpike. biggrin.gif

Thank you for your attention and cooperation in this matter.

Peng out for cash

Hiya Craig, you also missed some fantastic tactics information. Search for a post by Panzerleader (not ss_pantyeater, but the real thing), also the tactics post by Wittman yesterday

Peng, it's nice to see you found suitable accomodation, but I think it's a bit underhanded to attempt to fleece our beer sodden fellow colonists to the north. smile.gif

------------------

desert rat wannabe

[This message has been edited by Goanna (edited 02-07-2000).]

Thanks guys. Excellent article by "Wittman". After I read it, I checked his profile and wondered where he came from, what with that being his first post. All was explained though as I read the whole thread.

Mr. Peng, I guarantee that I'll leave at least $500 eek.gif for you if I am ever in Pennsylvania, as someone would have to pay me more than $50,000 to go there hehe. wink.gif

Heavy, sure I don't get one cool point per day?? cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif Who is keeping track anyways?

Goanna, thanks for the support confused.gif, but I'm more of a rum drinker myself smile.gif

Craig (using color-coded money again)