DAM it AGAIN! Hotte Dam Version II update now backwashed on CMHQ!!!! Tues...

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

DAM!

After thinking on my original design I went back over it and made some changes. I added some adminsitration building along the top and a small rail spur along one of the causeways plus two water intake towers that extend into the lake...Oh I also sent in a dozen allied Fighter-Bombs to keep things interesting...

See it all in 10 new pictures in DAM AGAIN...

Cool little POTD too as always!

Madmatt...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

and the Rockets red glare...Bombs bursting in air...gave proof that the Jerrys were in trouble wink.gif

Hey, Matt, it's a DAM shame that SAMs hadn't been invented yet. biggrin.gif

DAM, this game is looking better and better all the time! I think we're all frothing at the mouth here to get into the action.

Hotte Dam, that's a good one! Hahaha biggrin.gif

What's the map dimensions on this one, out of curiosity, Matt?

What you need to do is to expand the sides (or at least one side) from the road along the top of the "Hotte Dam" and then make it turn back down toward the lower river somewhere off the current map. Then maybe add a town or something back there somewhere with additional checkpoints and defenders.

This could turn out to be a great scenario or operation if continued to be tweaked. Maybe the attacker could be the British Special Forces with Fireflies (or whatever). I can already see it now. biggrin.gif

------------------

"I am not interested in the names of your fathers...nor of your family's lineage. What I am interested in...is your breaking point!"--Gen. Chang

[This message has been edited by Ol' Blood & Guts (edited 04-12-2000).]

Guest Madmatt

Yes Yes and YES!!!

All of the above..

I will be adding to this Map in the future. I like OBG ideas and had something similar in mind already.

The Ostwinds picked up more kills than anyone in the playthrough from last night. They got about 3 or 4 planes I think out of about a dozen or so that attacked! but then they were Elite Crews so that has to be taken in to consideration and some of those kills are probably 'Mission Kills' with the planes being too damaged to continue.

I dont remember the default dimensions off the top of my head for that map but I THINK it was about 800x800..I'll check tonight...

There was a crew on the 88, you just cant see them from that angle, they were on the right side I believe...

Madmatt

p.s. You will be able to download this once the game is released... cool.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net