5-0 baby!

I've played this game 5 times and have yet to lose. I've even given my computer opponent more troops and stuff and i still beat him pretty good. I know it's only five times but still. Has anyone else experienced this much luck/skill?

Yes. I have been playing both sides giving the computer opponent 100% additional resources and am still winning against it but

it's a helluva fight at those levels and I'm

typically barely winning especially as the Germans.

Ghost

wow! for a minute i thought you meant the cops. i was starting to run! biggrin.gif That aint cool you know.

But i had a 8 game win streak then i knocked up the % for the germans (i obviously was us) in vot and got my ass handed to me. It was a good game it was down to the last turn

aahhhhh

memeories

Good against remotes - that's one thing. Good against the living - that's another. Hose some humans and I'll be impressed. I'll give you a good fight if you want - either scenario either side (I'll play Germans at equal - no +25%) Skill is my ally and luck is the only weapon I need.

- Bill

Guest Captitalistdoginchina

I have not lost a game of cm yet, 15 victories against the computer AI, i am currently running 4 games of PBEM, winning one emphatically and the other 3 could go any way right now.

CDIC

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem. J.V. Stalin, 1918

So is the only way you can adjust the level of dificulty in the game is to adjust the resouces? If this is the case we could all be playing with the opponent(computer) at like +50. Doesn't that seem kind of dull? I know that we only have two games to choose from but still...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by billcarey:

Good against remotes - that's one thing. Good against the living - that's another. Hose some humans and I'll be impressed. I'll give you a good fight if you want - either scenario either side (I'll play Germans at equal - no +25%) Skill is my ally and luck is the only weapon I need.

- Bill<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sense the Force is strong in this one.

------------------

We are both men of action. Lies do not become us. — Westley

[This message has been edited by Moriarty (edited 05-31-2000).]

pvt_ryan said

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>So is the only way you can adjust the level of dificulty in the game is to adjust the resouces? If this is the case we could all be playing with the opponent(computer) at like +50.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are playing the AI and are finding it too easy you could retreat some of your units off the map. For example you could try playing CE as the Germans without stugs or if you want a harder challenge try VOT as the Americans without artillery.

Remember that the scenarios will become dull if you play them over and over again in the same way. If they were endlessly fascinating you wouldn't have to buy the full version.

You can also adjust the level of play by playing a human. Humans are nasty brutal things.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pvt_ryan:

I've played this game 5 times and have yet to lose. I've even given my computer opponent more troops and stuff and i still beat him pretty good.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As Han Solo said:

Good against remotes is one thing. Good against the living? That's something else.