Okay, it's almost the end of the month....update??

Guest Captain Manieri

Guest Captain Manieri

Steve said they's give up an updat at the end of this month. I'm so excited! Well, I'm just letting everyone know that the update should be coming, very soon.... smile.gif !! So, Steve should give us a good fill in, in just a few days!

Boy, I hadn't seen the Captains name in awhile. Gotta hand it to you kid you are consistant (I just reset my computer system because of you so that today now IS the 31th).

------------------

"Tryin to be so so bad is bad enough, don't make me laugh by talkin tough" EC

There were great Canadians? In such an also ran of a colony that could produce the likes of Jeremy?

Happy B-Day Major. Get everything you wanted like a new spiked club for seal bashing. I hear the weather's perfect for it this year with the pack ice breaking up and stranding hundreds of the furry little buggers.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

Well, there won't be anyone to save Willy in our PBEM games you ecological tree hugging ecosloth! I'll club a baby seal for ya' and send down the carcase for food. God knows that Australia has such horrible land, not even suitable for growing cockroaches.

. . . and I believe that Canaduh is supposed to be an English speaking country. The PREFERRED spelling of carcass is as I have provided. Oh well, Major Tom, you're only 23 and there's plenty of time left to learn. Like the lesson I gaev you on how not to assault an 88.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

Me fail english? That's unpossible!

Goanna, I CHOSE not to add the ASS to carcass as you don't have the mental faculty to handle such words. You may be a century or two older than me, but, I know you are still a child when it comes to notty words.