Alls quiet on the BattleFront

Not much being said here as of the last day or two from Steve and Charles. Hope this means they are busily stuffing CD's and manuals into whatever it is they finally decided to ship the game in. biggrin.gif

Or maybe they've just finished running all of our credit cards through and skipped off to Bermuda as part of their master plan of deception? wink.gif

Mike D

aka Mikester

Bauhaus/Sniperscope,

Yeah, unfortunately I think you guys are right. I'm just trying to be an optimist for a change. Damn, I want to start playing this gem. Oh well, good news for me is that my vacation is now scheduled from June 24th through July 4th. As long as the game gets here by then, I'll be sitting pretty! 11 pure days of gaming enjoyment. No work, no school, just pure bliss. wink.gif

Mikester out.

Hi

I'm good to play PBEM 23- 30 of June

so I'll be up for a double blind match early in your vacation if not before

-tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mikester:

Bauhaus/Sniperscope,

Yeah, unfortunately I think you guys are right. I'm just trying to be an optimist for a change. Damn, I want to start playing this gem. Oh well, good news for me is that my vacation is now scheduled from June 24th through July 4th. As long as the game gets here by then, I'll be sitting pretty! 11 pure days of gaming enjoyment. No work, no school, just pure bliss. wink.gif

Mikester out.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tom,

Sounds good. I'll probably take you up on that offer.

Mike D

aka Mikester

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

Hi

I'm good to play PBEM 23- 30 of June

so I'll be up for a double blind match early in your vacation if not before

-tom

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>