Beta News

In the latest beta we've implemented what

we call latrene SOP. This means that units

will have to stop at random times during the

battle to "relieve" themselves. The probability of success of this action will of course factor in such parameters as whether the unit is regular, suppression fire and prevailing winds.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madnnatt:

In the latest beta we've implemented what

we call latrene SOP. This means that units

will have to stop at random times during the

battle to "relieve" themselves. The probability of success of this action will of course factor in such parameters as whether the unit is regular, suppression fire and prevailing winds.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that, fella me lads, is immersion. That is realism. That is taking the game to a whole new level. I'd like to think that it is the discussions in the Cesspool that have resulted in this game enhancement. And lowbrow folk say we contribute nothing to the Grog discussions...

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

Will snow battlefields be littered with messages scrawled in stained yellow?

Tiger: Are you working on some custom mods for this? I'd like the troops to snowwrite lewd messages about some former girlfriends-- in polish, french, german, english... and, oh yeah... canadian.

CM2: hopefully there will be some major upgrades on this to reflect the inordinate amount of urine generated by drunken russians.

Oh, and I can already hear those whining Finns complaining about getting all the double dot umlauts and hyphens and crap right in their crazy language. Bother.

Guest Michael emrys

Good lord. I go away for a couple months and this is what the board has degenerated to.

Although, come to think of it, it was pretty much this way before I left. rolleyes.gif

Michael

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Tiger: Are you working on some custom mods for this? I'd like the troops to snowwrite lewd messages about some former girlfriends-- in polish, french, german, english... and, oh yeah... canadian.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe he's working on some hi-res winter and summer feces mods.They should be great!