Winter Camo for PanzerG??

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bighead:

I downloaded all update mods for winter camo, but there isn't any for PanzerG. Also will there be winter vehicle camo for Allies?? Sorry hope this is not a stupid question.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope someone does a winter scheme for the Panther G as well everything is winter camo in my Bulge games but the G (the Panther A camo is great). I luv the Ambush scheme though 8P.

Regards, John Waters

Bighead, I thought I saw a post from you a few days ago, regrading you owning a VooDoo5500 vid card? I just bought one and it works great, but I get these mouse trails when moving from one main screen to the next, little squares of previous screen that syay behind, do you? Works fine within the game, just the menu and editor where I have a bit of trouble, likewise for you or no?

Dick

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>little squares of previous screen that stay behind<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, this is normal for the Voodoo5. Haven't found a driver yet that fixes this.

Also, never hit Escape or Alt-Tab to get back to the desktop with the V5, the screen will screw up. Though fortunately, you can just save your current game, quit CM, and restart and the prob will go away.

- Chris