GERMAN MOTORBIKES!!!!!!

Guest *Captain Foobar*

YES THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED AT GREAT LENGTH BEFORE! BUT DO NOT THINK THAT IT HAS NOT BEEN TALKED ABOUT! GERMAN MOTORCYCLES ARE WAY COOL I COULD BEAT A CHAFFEE WITH ONE HA HA AND I DONT THINK ANYONE WOULD DO AS GOOD AS ME! I WILL WASTE ANYONE WHO TRIES TO FIGHT ME HA HA AND DONT THINK THAT I AM BLUFFING!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

YES THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED AT GREAT LENGTH BEFORE! BUT DO NOT THINK THAT IT HAS NOT BEEN TALKED ABOUT! GERMAN MOTORCYCLES ARE WAY COOL I COULD BEAT A CHAFFEE WITH ONE HA HA AND I DONT THINK ANYONE WOULD DO AS GOOD AS ME! I WILL WASTE ANYONE WHO TRIES TO FIGHT ME HA HA AND DONT THINK THAT I AM BLUFFING!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe lunatic

------------------

From the jshandorf

"Why don't we compare reality to the game like Bastables likes to do all the time?"

Mr T's reply

"Don't touch me FOO!"

Guest Captitalistdoginchina

Here is a couple off links for y

If you Search under Zundap 750 or BMW you will find it - i just did but i don't know how to put a link in here for ya (Yeah its sad i know)The URL in my browser just showed www.battlefront.com The threads are quite recent.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/edwin.vos/cm/Members/capitalistdoginchina.htm

I,ll try this one, see if this link works. It shows my bike - still made in China using original drawings from the BMW R71 (1939).

Cheers

CDIC

------------------

"Death solves all problems - no man no problem"

J.V.Stalin, 1918