Benicourt and Others

I do hope you gentlemen will give "Bridgehead at Benicourt" a try. It is the latest scenario I have published and it can be downloaded from our own Raider website and Boots N' Tracks.

There are three others for your enjoyment too. The Combat Mission WB Raider teams tests these quite thoroughly before we send them out to you.

The team includes some names you know well, including Dan "Kwazydog" Olding, Brian Rock Tim "Rune" Orosz (all of these gentlemen were on the original CM beta test team), Kevin "Kinch" Kerschef (who also sets up our web page), Tom Hagman, Joe "Carentan" Newell and our newest member, Ted Quincy.

We do our best to give you some top-notch battles. I hope you have fun with them.

http://wbr.thegamers.net

(Then click on Boots N' Tracks in the menu to the left of the title)

Come to see us!

As always, feedback is appreciated by the designers. You guys are pretty good testers yourselves biggrin.gif

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com

Benicourt is a great scenario with its assortment of vehicles and tense gameplay. I would like to see panzerfaust 60 and 100 though. I rarely get a kill with a 30 because the infantry are very easily spotted and destryoed.

Presently playing PeterNZ in an email game (I have previously played the comp AI as german so know the lay of the land like a real defender) and we are having a wild game. Its going to go down to knives and fists due to attrition.

Very good scenario.

Lewis

Thanks Lewis. I certainly respect your expertise in the game and a positive report from you is much appreciated.

I would definitely be interested in how you come out in this fierce battle with old Pete!

Keep me posted, please!...WB

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

billw@matrixgames.com

I am just starting a PBEM using Benicourt. Double blind, I took the US. If I start to hear laughing coming from this thread, I'll know I'm in big trouble. smile.gif

engy

------------------

"He who makes war without many mistakes has not made war very long."

Napoleon Bonaparte

Hey there Raiders,

I've loved all of the scenarios to come out of your group, and I always look forward to new ones. Keep up the excellent work, gentlemen, and thanks!

By the way, has there been a new version of "Reckless Abandon" posted yet? I seem to remember a discussion of some unit set-ups that needed to be tweaked, but now I can't find the thread.

Thanks,

Martyr

I appreciate that "vote" of confidence, Martyr. I have not seen anything of a revision of Reckless Abandon. Let me check with Kinch on that. Or he may read this post and answer directly.

The criticism is always appreciated. It continues to be a learning process....

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

billw@matrixgames.com

I for one will download, play and enjoy (as I always do with the Wild Bill Wilder product).

But please note, Wild Bill, your reference to "gentlemen" confused me no end!

Mace

PS If you ever have room for another Aussie, I'll be quite happy to assist (why I can even help keep Mr Rock in line) wink.gif