Has anyone seen this?

Guest Charles

He made them, John!

Kessler is a very good computer graphics artist. I am familiar with his outstanding work on RB 3D--the sim is 500 percent better with his graphic improvements. Looks like CM will benefit too. smile.gif In addition to the textures (which are super), I like how some of the buildings have more than two stories.

Kess--any chance you will make these textures available for download? Please?

------------------

Not THE Charles from BTS

I've had no luck painting clouds. They're very high and they won't stay still. Ba-da-kishhhh...

But nice textures, Kess.

------------------

Floreat Jerboa !

Nice work Kess

need to fix the pink bits tongue.gif

They are a bastard aren't they biggrin.gif

I dunno how you got the buildings that detailed, but the texture sizes in the Beta demo are so small, that everytghing I do turns into a dman blur frown.gif BUt Steve said they increseased the txeture sizes in the gold version, so cool smile.gif

I'm working on my Tweaked Textures v2.0 as well - just got PhotoShop, so I'll see how I go biggrin.gif

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Hompage ----> http://www.geocities.com/coolcolj

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my music while your there! :P

Cool i can increase them to 128X128? mine blur up close, i was wondering if they were gonna increase the file sizes a bit.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CoolColJ:

Nice work Kess

need to fix the pink bits tongue.gif

They are a bastard aren't they biggrin.gif

I dunno how you got the buildings that detailed, but the texture sizes in the Beta demo are so small, that everytghing I do turns into a dman blur frown.gif BUt Steve said they increseased the txeture sizes in the gold version, so cool smile.gif

I'm working on my Tweaked Textures v2.0 as well - just got PhotoShop, so I'll see how I go biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, i made them, i do unofficial graphics and sound additions for other games like Red Baron 3d.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Pender:

Kess,

Those are some mighty nice screen shots, where did you find them?

Take care

John<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now why am i not suprised to find you here bullethead :þ, i am fiddlin around with em, tryin to get work smile.gif, i suppose ill make some things when the games released.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bullethead:

Kess-

Excellent work as usual! I gotta have these textures. Where can I find them?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

Kessler, The Promised Land RB2 enhancements

This is the direct link to The Promised Land site

http://www.wingwalkers.org/jasta1/newplmain.htm

its being renovated right now.

Arch, where you been? ya, i branched out, still fly like crazy but decided to start doing enhancements on some other games.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Richard III:

Kess-

These are great. Where are your RB2 enhancements to be found. I'd like to see those.

Thanks!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guest Kettle Black

Found you. You bastid. If you haven't already, read the thread from Fionn called "Help wanted" or some such.

Nice to see ya here. smile.gif

Geier

Heh,

Yes kess and I are here ;p The Game is great, can't wait for full release you have me hungry to purchase this game. and Jeff your right he is a great alb pilot, as long as he isn't taking my kills ;p

Hugs and Kiss's

Velt sends

Kesslers wingman of 2 years

[This message has been edited by Veltjens (edited 02-08-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Veltjens:

Heh,

Yes kess and I are here ;p The Game is great, can't wait for full release you have me hungry to purchase this game. and Jeff your right he is a great alb pilot, as long as he isn't taking my kills ;p

Hugs and Kiss's

Velt sends

Kesslers wingman of 2 years

[This message has been edited by Veltjens (edited 02-08-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY Velt...man..I haven't seen you in ages...glad you are over here, tho I am surprised at you also letting go of the joystick long enough to fight on the ground...(lol)...too me a while to adjust...even tho I am still in the air quite a bit....<eg>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ARCHANGEL:

HEY Velt...man..I haven't seen you in ages...glad you are over here, tho I am surprised at you also letting go of the joystick long enough to fight on the ground...(lol)...too me a while to adjust...even tho I am still in the air quite a bit....<eg>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice to see you again wink.gif I fly as well, just needed a change for a bit tanking is fun strategy is even better wink.gif §alute friend good to see you

Velt