For those of you that wondered..A Recap on the last few CMHQ Updates!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Wow I really like the new board software and new smilies are always fun! biggrin.gif

Ok, a quick recap of whats up now, what went up since Y2K and whats coming up on CMHQ

AAR's This section has seen a major overhaul (and it still aint done!) and we have a new full report of Chance Encounter from start to finish will movies from both sides courtesy of Goanna and (I just know I am going to butcher this name) Berlichtingen..sorry if spelled that wrong! eek.gif

We also now have up to turn 4 in Fionn and Rick's ongoing Last Defense battle. See how Fionn has turned perceived failure to his advantage..Turn 5 will be coming up shortly, probably later today in fact! Of course each report is chocked full with pics and associated movie file.

There are also 4 new Fog and Night shots up in the Screenshot Gallery and they are much clearer thatn some of our previous offers.

But the big news came yesterday...Its a new feature similar to what we did with Heavy Metal....its called AIR ATTACK and will feature dozens (ok, I forget how many but its allot, trust me!) of screenshots and in-depth info on Fighter Bombers and how they work and are utilized in Combat Mission..Stay tuned for more on this one as its going to be sweet!

Well, thats about it for now...Expect a update later tonight....See ya then! cool.gif

Madmatt out

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 01-04-2000).]

Damn straight.

Matt told me about his Jabos yesterday and out of principal I've not touched an armour-heavy CM game all day wink.gif

He shows them taking out a.... sob... Tiger ... sniff.. Lovely tank, great bunch of guys, damned terrorfliers wink.gif

Seriously, once you see them in action you'll hate Jabos too and get as desparate as I do when they appear. I've driven Tigers right into the middle of towns and deep forests totally ignoring nearby enemy infantry just to get out from under these b******s wink.gif

Players in the meta-campaign are gonna hate the Allied air umbrella also.

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers