Where`s my %$^&*#ing Combat Mission!

I ordered it "CONFIRMED" on 11/21/2000 and I still haven`t recieved it yet! I`m in Canada.....has anyone else had to wait more than the stated 10 days delivery? Jeeshh.....it`s driving me nuts, iv`e downloaded every mod there is in anticipation and the wait is killing me!

If it`s back ordered the least they could do is drop me a quick note out of "service" respect.

Boxcar

Come down I tock almost a mouth for mine to arive...I live in western Canada.

------------------

Game master of Robs CMC ;)

Join or get more info on Rob's CMC today Email me at RobsCMC@hotmail.com

Rob

--------------------------

For more info on Rob's CMC go to Robs CMC HQHome of Robs CMC

Members of my CMC should join my CMC chat bord. Robs CMC Board

BHQS board

Well..erm..I really don't now what to say and how, as my belly is still aching from the laughing fit. Is it really the eternity of 19 days you are waiting since your order was confirmed? That is quite a blow, hard as Leberwurst - at least.

However, help is close at hand: Use the mighty search function on this board and enter the words " Postman Conspiracy " or something like this and you will be prompted to ancient tomes of woe posted around May or June. At this time the world was still cold and dark as no CM disc shows the path to the golden age of wargaming and lesser beings have to be satisfied with worshipping the Gold or (* shudder* ) Beta gods. Read the old scripts located in the archives and you shall see what people suffered in this dark times, the age of legends. Don't lose your faith, brother, as you will be enlightened soon.

Guest Madmatt

Boxcar,

Send me an email at Matt@battlefront.com and give me your FULL NAME and ADDRESS and I will have a look at the shipping records. That will at least tell us when it shipped but remember the email notification you received is an automated response that your order was entered. It does not take into consideration any issues with the form of payment and the actual shipment of your order can be delayed several days for a number of reasons. For an order placed on the 21st shipping to Canada it isn't all that uncommon for it to still be en-route...

Madmatt

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 12-11-2000).]

Guest MantaRay

Boxcar,

Be thankful that you didnt order this in June. I received mine before some people who ordered almost a year before me. Boy were people getting very angry. Worth the wait for you.

Ray

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boxcar:

I ordered it "CONFIRMED" on 11/21/2000 and I still haven`t recieved it yet! (snip) Jeeshh.....it`s driving me nuts, iv`e downloaded every mod there is in anticipation and the wait is killing me!

(snip)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Take it easy, eh.....

This is not a mass market company and you should thank the cods for that! These guys actually deliver a quality product. Now that Matt has responded, the situation should be rectified.

Be Happy, and Enjoy smile.gif

------------------

-gp

FBM's CM Resource Center

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -E:

...and now I have to learn about how fish come into the CM picture?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you talking about?

cod.gif?curr-node=8857298296893341808&JServSessionId=ZQI!vKmLT.B.DUroPx.JS50

biggrin.gif

Hawk

------------------

Our's is not to reason why, our's is but to do and die!

[This message has been edited by Hawk (edited 12-11-2000).]

Geez , there is me thinking i had a pretty good idea about all german units in the war..no i find myself confronted by a top secret unit of HamsterBurgers trained in the arts of submersible demolition smile.gif

Must watch out for the Schwimmcod-jagers at the next river crossing biggrin.gif

Thanks guys for the update biggrin.gif and the belly laugh.

------------------

Once an Ubërcabbage

Always an Ubërcabbage

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boxcar:

I ordered it "CONFIRMED" on 11/21/2000 and I still haven`t recieved it yet! I`m in Canada....

Boxcar<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's the problem. As part of a little known subsection of NAFTA, all Canadian copies of Combat Mission are distributed to Guatemalan farm families in homes without electricity. Next time read the whole thing before you sign a trade treaty...

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I/O Error:

Actually, you beat me to a comment about his "cod" statement! The "cods" indeed! biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did someone mention fish? smile.gif Anyone wanna hear more commercial fishing stories? C'mon, I could drone on all day. smile.gif I think cod is up to $.60 per pound this year, if anyone but me is interested. Anyway, fish are much more important than gods, which I think is what E meant.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I/O Error:

/me smacks Gustav around with a bit of large trout

Trout-slapping: Made available via the magic of IRC. biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

109 Gustav throws two pollock into I/0's boat and makes an obscene gesture at I/O. (It's a commercial fishing thing, we're all crazy)

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska