CM Borg?

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

In case there are people out there who don't know what a Borg is, it's a cyborg without a mind of its own.

They are all part of The Borg Collective, whose only purpose in life seems to be to assimilate other cultures and integrate them into the collective.

It's a new addition to Star Trek, after they decided to make the Klingons friendly and they stopped talking about the Romulans. They had to make up another villain somehow!

Another way of seeing the Borg is as... human garbage recyclers. They transform mere biological beings into highly efficient biomechanical drones.

They haven't encountered the Andromedans yet, that should be a short feud, the Borg will become irrelevant.

I am still waiting for the Klingon TV show, enough of this Federation and their boring diplomatic problems.

But Paramount will never be able to fix Star Trek, they sacrificed it on the altar of the great box office god.

Gna gna I don't think I have been assimilated yet, if I have, I forgot about it -- it didn't stick.

I don't see any Borg... haven't seen them for a long time... I am free! free!

What's that buzzing noise?

biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by patboivin:

Gna gna I don't think I have been assimilated yet, if I have, I forgot about it -- it didn't stick.

I don't see any Borg... haven't seen them for a long time... I am free! free!

What's that buzzing noise?

biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's you being assimilated.

------------------

Resistance is Futile

Aargh - This starting to look like the compsysibmpcgamesflightsim back in the good 1998 old days! I've already read some quite interesting mails at this board lately. What is different from this board and the good old compsysibmpcgamesflightsim back in the good 1998 old days, is that obviously this board members stays united. I don't blame any of you and our best interest is that none of us pull the plug. Who ever have the interest of forcing somebodyelse out of this board are here to dig their own grave.

That said, stay united and stop the fuss because it can be heard all the way to Moskva.

frown.gif Malmvig

You know, the borg are about the only interesting thing in ST universe.

I mean, you have Voyager, two interesting characters, the doctor, (who's just a damn Hologram, but they grabbed some Convenient Plot Devices to make him more of a main character and 7 of 9 who is borg!)

DS9 just turned into a poor bab5 ripoff and ST:NG hasn't done anything interesting ever i think.

Of course, I am a total Babylon 5 fan.. Unfortunately there are irreconcilable differences between bab5 fans and trekies hehe..

What we really need is a CM Kosh, (from bab 5)..

He/it/they had some good quotes.. damn can't rememeber them now. I think a Kosh answer to all those newby questions would be hysterical.

"I don't know how to ambush, what do i do?"

"there is knowing.. there is unknowing. In the light you find shadows. Walk the line" kinda stuff haha

ramble..

PeterNZ

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gen-x87:

The CM Borg is about the most funny thing on here.

I love how no matter what is posted the reply is always you being assimilated.

Gen<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jochen Pieper was rejected (I laughed for hours when that was said)

------------------

"Your Mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries"

[This message has been edited by Phil the Dill (edited 09-08-2000).]

I find Borg pretty boring, expecially after the movie "ST:First Contact". Well, I don't know why Borg likes to simulate human who are prone to stupidity, selfishness and greed as Scott Adams says. frown.gif But well, cybernetics implants are cool, but I rather like those in Ghost in the Shell.

BTW, I get the episode guides of B5 from Amazon and the Secuirty Manual too. Frankly, I have just watched 3 episodes randommly. I really like the CG battles and I am impressed by the idea of Vorlon biological warships which hides the scientist within its body and the scientist hears it sing. Cool! I know Scott Adams stars in an episode in Season 4.

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again frown.gif

[This message has been edited by GriffinCheng+ (edited 09-08-2000).]

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

The CM Borg needs a list... He missed ME! But that not to suprising. Since I've got over 20 "pershings" and 200 troops after that deserter! CM Borg... It's YOUR turn to be asimulated! by a 90mm shell!

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

Guest Lord General MB

Private:

Ehem (Clears throught) (drinks water)... !BLAM! (vaporises CM Borg with 90mm shell) (adds CM Borg to list of destroyed deserters). Private your remains ARE DISMMISED!