Shipping

Old&Slow

Yes. The goal for shipping is 13 September but there is a chance that we will beat that - at least for U.S. orders.

According to the USPS web site, the first cases of CDs have arrived in the city where the U.S. warehouse is located. Just need to get them across town and then do a bit of last minute organization.

Assuming that they have not been crushed into a fine powder smile.gif .

Originally posted by MajorH:

Yes. The goal for shipping is 13 September but there is a chance that we will beat that - at least for U.S. orders.

According to the USPS web site, the first cases of CDs have arrived in the city where the U.S. warehouse is located. Just need to get them across town and then do a bit of last minute organization.

Assuming that they have not been crushed into a fine powder smile.gif .

Could my order be shipped out when CMBB is ready.

This would save BTS some money. I am willing to wait 2 more weeks. :D

Do you live in Canada? smile.gif

> Could my order be shipped out when CMBB is ready.

> This would save BTS some money.

I don't know how that is supposed to work. I am not in the loop with the orders and sales folks at Battlefront - <sales@battlefront.com>.

> Do you live in Canada?

No. I live in San Antonio, Texas. The second personal rule that I made for myself after retiring from the Marine Corps was that I would never again be cold and wet. smile.gif

[ September 11, 2002, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: MajorH ]

Originally posted by Michael**:

F...! The online order does not work!

It tells me somefing about cookies??

Normaly my system accepts such stuff.

Is there any other way to oder ist?

Will it in some shops? (I'll be in NY this

from 011500bsep02-so is there a shop?)

Just turn cookies on, complete the order, then turn cookies off again, that's what I did.

Originally posted by MajorH:

I don't know how that is supposed to work. I am not in the loop with the orders and sales folks at Battlefront - <sales@battlefront.com

BFC sent me an email saying that the two games could be shipped together, normal postage for CMBB, +$1 to add TacOps 4 to the order. The instructions were to "order them at the same time"

hope this helps

Originally posted by tecumseh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MajorH:

I don't know how that is supposed to work. I am not in the loop with the orders and sales folks at Battlefront - <sales@battlefront.com

BFC sent me an email saying that the two games could be shipped together, normal postage for CMBB, +$1 to add TacOps 4 to the order. The instructions were to "order them at the same time"

hope this helps</font>

I was told that all preorders just for TacOps4 that occurred before today would be shipped today.

If someone placed a combined preorder for both TacOps4 and CMBB then I am pretty sure that order will not ship until CMBB ships on or around 20 September.

[ September 13, 2002, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: MajorH ]