ok, now whats next?

what about the vietnam war? heck all they'd have to do is add some helicopters, napalm, and change the uniforms, oh, and add a campaing, that would be the first vietnam strategy wargame created, (i think)

The plan is to make 3 more games.

CM2-Eastern Front

CM3-Med, Italy

CM4-western front (early years)

Of course all of this is dependent on the success of CM1, which in my opinion will be huge.

------------------

The dead know only one thing - it is better to be alive

Nevres--I doubt they'll start CM2 until they get the TCP/IP patch done. Also as for an add-on pack, well, maybe, but not likely. To get an add-on pack would mean to create all new models and specs. But if you mean more scenarios, etc. just look around the CM fan websites for those. With CM's editor, there'll be hundreds of new scenarios available soon.

DrD--Get drunk and probably then bring on the dancing girls. tongue.gif

Capt. Manieri--You already got drunk at the age of 14?? Then that explains everything. tongue.gif

Steve Clark--You're not by any chance the dead guitarist from Def Leppard are ya? But anyway, the Civil War thing has been discussed in detail. Do a search about "Civil War" or "War of Northern Agression" or some **** like that. wink.gif

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus

First, they must drink the juice of Safu (from which the thoughts aquire speed). Then, after offering a libation in honor of Quagnar (King of the laundry people), they must strike the corner stone of the second largest Mayan temple with a spatula. Once the appropriate number of laps around said temple are completed, they must contact Martha Stewart and demand that she pay them homage. If this request is refused, fifty cockroaches must be smashed in the pattern of her initials.

Afterwards, they must begin work on "CM II: Into the Tempest."

------------------

"Rinky dinky stinky thinky"

good ideas all . hows WW2 Jungle fighting sound not much work involved new Trees etc and maybe sandbag emplacments and would be very little to do with Tanks etc .U.S troopers are done Brits to .i think BTS should try theses ideas as everything is ready to go .as Nerves said just chance the uniforms etc and its done .dont forget to add in some aussie troopers.was also thinking about Afrika Korps too .well now we have .VIETNAM ,CIVIL WAR ,WW2 JUNGLE/JAPANESSE, WW2 AFRIKA, and RUSSIA looks like BTS wont be makeing CM 2 for a while if we have our way : )

cheers