A (probably silly) request.

Guest Pillar

Guest Pillar

Could everyone from now on try as much as possible to write their posts in bold, as I have done here?

See how much easier it makes everything to read? I find myself sometimes with a headache reading the normal thin writing.

I know, it's probably a silly request and a pain in the ass, but if you are willing to help me out I'd appreciate it.

I think everyone serves to benefit!

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Is this how it works?

------------------

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."

Never mind answered my own question... err I mean

Never mind answered my own question

------------------

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."

Bold, shmold, there is an easier way. I've got terrible eyes, so I have IE set to ignore font sizes and use a type size of at least medium. Sure, it screws up the layout of some pages, but it beats squinting.

------------------

We eat like kings, drink like czars, and game like fat drunken king-czars. - CaSCa

Wayne,

Just like HTML,

Like this (dont use quotes however)

<"B"> Type text to appear in bold here <"/B>

easy huh?

And check here for more info http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ubbcode.html

------------------

[This message has been edited by Der Unbekannte Jäger (edited 10-07-2000).]

Hope this helps smile.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Super,

How'd you do that??? Mine is set up that way by accident and I cannot, regardless of anything I try, change it back.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I assume you mean ignoring font sizes? In IE 5, go to the Tools menu, select Internet Options. There will be a button marked Accessibility down near the Cancel button. Click that, and then check/uncheck the appropriate boxes.

For font size changes, either hold Ctrl and use the mouse wheel, or go to the View menu, and click on Text Size.

If those don't work, I'm not sure what the problem is. Maybe Windows' accessibility settings?