Now I remember why I quit coming to this board.

GEEZ people, what is there to discuss now that the game is out??? Other than bugs or possible enhances.

I've been a member since January, used to be a daily visitor and put up my share of bull****, but for the most part I tried to help out the new people with their FAQ questions during the demo days. But since the release this board is totally full of bull****.

I totally missed the Jochen Peiper cherade, and you know what, I can't believe you people took him seriously. My God people, if he is a kid, namely a 14-16 year old teenager, COM'ON!!! I would have laughed in his face. Or feed him one whole Regiment of my Army of rolleyes.gif, the veteran members know about those.

------------------

All that sleeps, awakens...

All that awakens, hungers...

All that hungers, feeds...

Now can you remember how to forget coming to the board. In other words, don't quit quitting. smile.gif

I'm not sure what happened but I hope people were not offended by the Waffen-SS site he posted because I thought it was an excellent and informative read. Then again he went over the line with the pic saying he would like to do that to people. And to top it off he publicly called people cu**s. That was way over the line.

Yet if all the ruckus was over the site that is silly IMO.

Guest Germanboy

CAN WE JUST FRIGGIN LET THIS USELESS THREAD DIE-A-LOTâ„¢ NOW??????

Phew, why thank you, I needed that. Any inquiries about CM2 should be directed to a new thread.

------------------

Andreas