Kill Screens for Exited Units?

Are there any? If so, how do I access them? If not, how are we supposed to know what these units did?

In a recent Quick Battle, both my sharpshooter and the sole survivor of my 81mm mortar FO team were nowhere to be seen on the battlefield at game end, even as corpses at +4 magnification, but did show up as two exited personnel. Surely there must be some way to see what such units did, particularly since I know there are scenarios based on exiting units.

Regards,

John Kettler

Thanks for bringing this up. This is a complication for CMMC we'll have to address.

The thinking in CMMC at present is that players will send the final AAR map turn to the GM so he can do up the official body counts and adjust the OOB files accordingly. However, because units off the map can't be seen in detail, the players will have to note at least their loss in exited units, including crews, routed units, etc.

------------------

-Bullethead

It was a common custom at that time, in the more romantic females, to see their soldier husbands and sweethearts as Greek heroes, instead of the whoremongering, drunken clowns most of them were. However, the Greek heroes were probably no better, so it was not so far off the mark--Flashman

• 3 weeks later...