BTS and Bill Clinton are evil

Yes, they are.

I live in Denmark and ordered the game some months ago when the dollar/crown ratio was about 6,50. Now it's risen to 7,41 and it seems to keep going.

Damn you Bill Clinton for not ruining the american economy, 'cause you're ruining mine.

And damn you BTS for not releasing Combat Mission when it was cheap. The way things are going, when CM is released I could have bought a car instead. wink.gif

------------------

The first casualty when war comes is truth

Guest phoenix

Ah Das, that's nuthin! I remember visiting Denmark in the late 70s when it was 10 DKR to the dollar!!!

I hope it keeps going, I'll finally be able to actually aford a 38 DKR beer down at Nyhavn! smile.gif

Guest Big Time Software

No wonder why my family "defected" from Denmark. Look at those beer prices! smile.gif

Steve

P.S. And yes, I am 3rd generation Dane. You didn't think I got my blond hair and blue eyes from the Italian side of my family, did you? biggrin.gif

Guest phoenix

Damn, this place is rotten with Danes! smile.gif

Im first generation Dane. Or is it second? Oh hell, my parents are both from DK, I was born here.

50 DKR now?? Jeezus! I was just there in May and we thought 38 was ridiculous. (It was!!)

Ah, but having a beer down there when it's a beauty day is just to nice! Damn the prices!

Say Steve, any chance of having any Danish units in the game? LOL!! Just kidding!

Danish units would be a great idea for CM ½ (1939-41). And don't worry about the sound issues, they only have to have one phrase: "Vi overgiver os" = We surrender.

Steve, those are only the really pricey places (This isn't Norway biggrin.gif ) The rest is actually ok, and you don't have to drink that tap water, you americans call beer wink.gif

Guest Big Time Software

Don't worry, we have NYC. Where else can you get a hamburger for $9 smile.gif And no, I don't care if it is the best burger on the face of the planet AND available at 3am, that is just silly wink.gif

Das Boot, don't worry, I only drink micro brewed American beer or imports. Just finished off a Corsendonk Monk's Pale Ale from Belgium. Aquired taste even for you Euros wink.gif

Steve

Oh yeah, I forgot you Americans can go down to the corner store and pick up a 6 pack. Makes you wonder what kind of stuff the shopkeep puts in it, maybe a little crack cocaine?

I saw these Microbrew doityourself thinggies on TV, then I saw a set at traM laW. Think of all the cool grains you can put into your own beer. Man, it just blows your freaking mind!

Just looked through todays business section and now the ratio is 7,43. Aaaaaarggggghhhh.

Danm you all.

Damn you all to hell.

BTW, I kind of like NYC. It's the only place I've seen a waiter open the door for you when you go to McDonald's. And they had a pianist too. I was a very surreal experience eating junk food while the pianist was playing Mozart. Go figure.

------------------

The first casualty when war comes is truth

Guest Kettle Black

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Das Boot:

Just looked through todays business section and now the ratio is 7,43. Aaaaaarggggghhhh.

Danm you all.

Damn you all to hell.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Danes and Norwegians??? A Swede here wink.gif

I prefer Danish beer and Norwegian skiing to the Swedish versions.

And Greenspan should definately be shot for doing his job. Or maybe our own ministers of finance? Oh yeah, I forgot, "The Market" makes the decisions nowadays. wink.gif Except for BTS of course. Think of all the "fun" we would have had if they instead had released a buggy, incomplete game several months ago instead.

Downloading patch after patch after patch...

Think of all the stupid, angry posts we would be able to read/write.

Damn.