Back in the Saddle Again... perfect game

Well in light of the recent TCPIP news, the second I got home from school I fired up CM to try and shake off the rust. I loaded up a QB of 700 pts in a village with the allies attacking. Slight hills and modest trees. I had my first ever perfect game and totallyy crushed the AI tongue.gif I didnt lose a man

I would post a screen but I'm not sure how to put a Jpeg in here.... if someone would tell me and are interested I will add it

in a nutshell this is the results

Allied attacker Axis Defender

53 casualties (11 kia)

16 captured

1 mortar destroyed

8 vehicles knocked out

men ok 10 men ok 89

score 0 score 100

allied surrender , Axis total victory

Cabbage borschit

(Serves: 8 people)

Ingredients

10 cups broth, from powder is okay

2 pounds cabbage, shredded

2 beets, grated

2 onions, grated

6 tomatoes, diced

1 tablespoon salt

Dash pepper

Dash celery salt

2 tablespoons lemon juice

2 tablespoons sugar

Directions

Add veggies, salt and pepper to broth. Cook till soft (25 minutes). Add lemon juice and sugar. Cook 5 minuts. Serve hot.

Guest Big Time Software

Hehe... I don't know, but I got a chuckle out of that Simon. Getting ready for the Eastern Front? biggrin.gif

Welcome back SSPL.

Steve

Simon's receipt is not difficult -- sounds like routine to me (yes, I cook for myself every Sun piror to playing BG2) but I think I have problem in buying celery salt here is Hong Kong, gotta dig it out...btw, would adding pasta works?

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I hated having to quit playing cold turkey but I knew it was the only way to get any work done tongue.gif Especially since I was logging 12 hrs a day on CM before this semester started eek.gif

I cant wait until my first TCPIP game... I'll prolly get trounced but I know it will be fun.

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

In response to your earlier question on how to link in a "picture" (jpeg, bmp, etc.) of something from your CM games, you could register with bravenet.com or geocities.com to get a free account. I use my "photo album" within my Bravenet account to store CM pictures that can be linked back to here by UBB code.

Even I am glad to see SS back at this time. I would like to be one of the first to challange you to a TCP/IP game.

The borschit recipe may have been a reference to the "of Cabbages and Kings" thread.

Seriously put me on your list.

------------------

What do we do with a terrible liar? Well, Great liars we send into the clergy.

Good liars we groom for politics. Moderate liars we supply with sherrif's badges

and guns, and the bad liars, well, we make them heroin whores. So what the hell

do we do with the Terrible Liars? Well, it seems we turn them into physicists

called "chrisl." Peng

You got it dude.

------------------

What do we do with a terrible liar? Well, Great liars we send into the clergy.

Good liars we groom for politics. Moderate liars we supply with sherrif's badges

and guns, and the bad liars, well, we make them heroin whores. So what the hell

do we do with the Terrible Liars? Well, it seems we turn them into physicists

called "chrisl." Peng