I was wrong in ordering CM. *sigh*

I made a big mistake.

I downloaded the Demo on Friday at work (no high-speed connection at home). The first chance I got to play it was yesterday morning.

I was so involved, I didn't realize my SO was gone for quite some time. She went shopping, and came back with bags of clothing, etc. (Normally, this is a cause for concern) I vauguely remember numbly preparing some leftovers, so that I had some sort of nourishment, at some point.

The first moment in which I actually knew what time it was, was quite a shock. I had taken a nature break, an suddenly I had a very angry SO in my face. "Turn off that game and get your ass in here! It's 5:30 am!"

It has been a very long time since a game so enthralled me. I am finding myself fighting the urge to go play it now, instead of writing this. I want to go back and play the scenarios over, even though I've already played them both through from both sides.

I would like to know if there are any other scenarios available for the Demo while I wait, but at the same time I'm hoping very badly that there are not, so that I can have a respite from this addiction, for even a few days...

So, are there any other scenarios or ways to play the Demo, besides the two included?

Thank you!

-Scorp

P.S. SO can mean significant other or superior officer, take your pick wink.gif

Hehehe... some of us played them scenarios over and over for MONTHS, waiting for the golden day *IT* would be ready.

For variation, adjust the Computer player up to 150% of starting forces.

Welcome to our world.

------------------

It's a mother-beautiful bridge and it's gonna be THERE.

Yeah, well we've all made that mistake.

"Time flies when Tigers and Panthers are on the prowl,

When Shermans come on with many and 88's growl,

Where is my SO, where is (s)he, where?,

In those battles I feel like being there!"

Well Scorp, I already told you once before

that CM is that good!

Just say a LOOOOOONG GOODBYE to your social

life and Your SO, when you get the full

version of the game!

Now you will have to do all those things you

had planned for the next couple of years, in

the few days left before that elusive package

falls down in your mailbox.

I came... I saw... and never left again!

Dutch

In a year's time, someone needs to do a poll on how many divorces, separations and break-ups have taken place because of CM overuse.

Wayne.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.