ordering via mony order info needed plz

Guest m40

hi there i did a search and could nt find any info on ordering cm with a us money order .i live in australia and would like to buy the full game but have no credit card .could you plz post all the detail on how to pay via moneyorder ,postal address,who to make the payment out to etc etc .thanks for your time

cheers

chris

Hi M40

My advise to you would be to ask a friend or relative who does have a creditcard to order the game for you and just pay him/her the money. You'll save a lot of extra transfer costs.

Worked for me. smile.gif

good luck!

From the sales policy page...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Paying By Check

The preferred method of payment is by Credit Card, but you may also order Battlefront.com products by check if it is what works best for you. However, you first must contact us at sales@battlefront.com to confirm the items you wish to order and how much it will cost. We accept checks drawn on U.S. banks, U.S. Money Orders, and International Money Orders (in U.S. dollars) only. Once you email us a list of the products you wish to order and the country to be shipped to, we will contact you with further instructions.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The following is from an e-mail Steve sent me regarding paying by check:

Battlefront.com

PO Box 307

Dover-Foxcroft ME

04426 USA

Make sure to include your shipping address, email, and platform (OS

version) you are using. If you would like to be notified by mail when

your check arrives, please make mention of that with your order.

I hope this helps.

------------------

"I do like to see the arms and legs fly"