going to church

Panzer accidentally knocks over the church. Suddenly, the previously sunny day becomes overcast. Then rainy. Then a hitherto unknown weather condition that is dark and stormy. A lightning bolt shoots out of the angry clouds above and pulverizes the panzer, its crew, and any unlucky individuals in a ten tile radius with the force equal to 10x a battleship cannon bombardment. The skies clear rapidly and the allies and any other survivors stand up and survey the scorched earth in amazement. A booming voice sounds out and the birds chirping fall silent.

"That's MY HOUSE!"

------------------

----

To download my scenarios: go to

http://www3.telus.net/pop_n_fresh/combatmiss/index.htm

wow! and i thought your

Tiger Mark VIE (Pale Green) Version 2

was cool...although i like that pale green/grayish color.

tigerhiresjohnstn.jpg

------------------

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

[This message has been edited by russellmz (edited 11-06-2000).]

Hell YES!! Looks awsome Tiger! i was justing thinking about this too. I remembered you mentioning something about working on a damaged building set and was wondering how it was going. Very Cool! How long before you release it?

Mord

nope, the tank is a throw-away...I spent all day today on it, got frustrated and did a quick and dirty texturizing. Looks awful close up smile.gif I did manage to get the new bmps for it done in "grayscale" w/o any yucky texturing, so all that's left now is to get the inspiration to color it. Today wasn't it frown.gif . Added completely new rear bmp (too screwed up with the textures to see it) with the earlier engine air filters, with the intake pipes running along the top of the engine compartment, improved engine grills, improved hatches all round, and new side hull panels. Decent days work but not on the coloring part. Here's an example of what I was able to do with it:

3396example.jpg

-john

ps ~ the damaged building mods were submitted a few days ago.

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 11-06-2000).]

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Tiger: Ouch! I don't think that tank crew is to big on the religous side...

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army