A Plea from Canada - Attn Steve

I've gone so far as to visit my local post office inquiring if they've received anything for me. "Do you have your postal card sir?"

"No, but I'm expecting this important package. Could you check please"

The girl did check for me, bless her soul but alas no CM. She sees a lot of me since I order lots from Chapters.ca.

Retail distribution does have one huge advantage for us canadians though! Games show up here within 2-3 days of their release stateside.

Chris

I received a Very quick response back from Steve at BTS, he goes on to say...

Hi Mike,

>Please we would just like a heads up if you know of any information about

>what the delay is.

No clue, actually. We sent out the orders and after that... we have know

way of knowing what has become of them. I suspect it is a combo of

distance and customs that is holding up some orders. Sorry I can't give

you any more info than that.

BTW, I received 24 identical messages from you. It was easy to delete

them, so no problem , but I thought you should know that something

crazy happened in case it happens to you again.

Thanks,

Steve

Again thanks for the quick response to my email Steve, well folks we just have to wait and see...as for the multiply emails I sent to steve that was because our mail server went crazy.

Deadline

Just as an FYI from the flip side of the coin guys. I had a couple of buddies in Canada ship me a CD they had burned with some massive racing replays from Grand Prix Legends. It took FOREVER, as in weeks, to get to Utah from Canada in both cases. I blame the RCMP :)

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by grunto:

hang in there Deadline, people in canada are starting to receive it. there's a dude in toronto who's got it because i just toasted his avre with a bunch of pesky german light armor who swarmed it like bees... =g=

andy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We'd all love to know WHO in Toronto has it, I suspect it is not the "officially blessed" version?

just a thought

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Our salvation draws nigh!

I received CM in the mail this morning. According to the ship date (June 22), this should have been with the last batch sent out. I hope and prayers are with all my fellow canucks that you will be playing this game over the weekend!

Chris