I taunt you a second time

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SS_PanzerLeader:

LOL im so used to having my name assaulted it just looked like it was meant for me - but the offer still stands if ya want to play

SSPL<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bring it on, doesn't matter to me which side.I die the same as the Americans or Germans. I think my email is listed, if not...Berli or Goanna has it. Send me the set up and prepare to bleed.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so like here's an AAR? like usually I post new victories against elvis on a new thread? but this time I'm not? OK, so like get this... I won! yup. i really really did. I won at CE as the germans. he quit after 22 turns. what a big girly thing he is. oops hafta pause to set up another one....

ta ta for now.

Peng one game over chance levels.

wahoo.

Gee, isn't it time to set up a new post, this one is gettn' too big here!

You should come and visit Canada Goanna, I am sure that the perpetual stunned look in your eyes will have you mistaken for a baby seal, or a moose on the highway. Either way it will serve society much better to have one of the members of the convict colony have their heads trophied on a wall instead of up eachothers ass. I think it is open season for lizard boys this time of year. Start playing CM and quit looking for that dingo that stole your baby!

Berli, interesting strategy, having your little men running around the field in all directions. I suppose that they have read the map wrong, you are supposed to move East to attack me not North and South. Of course we all know that Americans are completely useless in trying to get around in a nation other than the US.

Peng, actually offering appoligies in your PBEM files. I'm dismayed.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>More of a heap, really, because even herd animals have more of a sense of formation than they obviously teach in the marines.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why thank you, Goanna! Every time you make one of you lame Marine (capital M) cracks you lose the game. Tends ta get my blood up wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Berli, interesting strategy, having your little men running around the field in all directions. I suppose that they have read the map wrong, you are supposed to move East to attack me not North and South. Of course we all know that Americans are completely useless in trying to get around in a nation other than the US.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, I'm just trying to be realistic. These are US Army... everyone knows they can't find thier ass with both hands biggrin.gif

Ian Paisley is the leader of the Ulster Democratic Unionist Party in Northern Ireland.

Most recently in the news for opposing the so-called peace process.

He has a lot of extreme views on a variety of topics. Perhaps "strong" views would be a better term.

I'm not particularly well-versed in the goings-on over there, so I'll withhold any ill-informed, misinformed commentary. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Moriarty (edited 03-18-2000).]

I know that the common use for jar-head is in describing a marine (small m intentional I can assure you), but when I was in the army we used to call marines pin heads instead, because you can put something in a jar.

How's your blood now?

And Moriarty got it right, Ian Paisley is as he stated, or more commonly known as "walking prick with ears". I can't understand why he didn't catch a pill back in the early eighties. He definitely would have been on the top of my "head shot" list. I figured I'd give Fionn a serve and see if I could elicit a 10-12 page tersely worded response, but he just doesn't bait as easily as he used too.

I think Colin meant he had to sort out all of the dead bodies he has laying around after everyone stomped his guts out. Of course, I could be wrong. tongue.gif

Send the bleedin turn Colin!

Peng out.

------------------

Peng sez "die a lot now."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I think Colin meant he had to sort out all of the dead bodies he has laying around after everyone stomped his guts out. Of course, I could be wrong.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought it was something like that. I was thinking down the lines of "sorting through to find the survivors prior to surrendering."

[This message has been edited by Berlichtingen (edited 03-18-2000).]

Oh sure Berli, rub it in. If I had any survivors they would have surrendered, but you BUTCHERED them all, you madman. Oh, OK you didn't but it sounded good. What a hammering.

Dead Pengs dont wear olive drab

------------------

Peng sez "die a lot now."