Deutsche ACHTUNG ;) - Germans, listen up!

To all german (or vicinity) CM players:

How many of us are actually there? I already identified some guys by reading their profile, but I suppose there may be some more lurking around (ganz zuschweige von all denen, die nicht in diesem Forum sind).

How many copies of CM have been sold to Germany or countries nearby?

I´m asking this because maybe we could bring together some people for a CM-LAN-party or some kind of strategy "pow-wow". Also, battling german PBEM opponents would also be quite interesting...

And what about german CM websites where people could meet and post or discuss CM related topics? As far as I know there are two of them (Tom and Lindan, correct me if I´m wrong...)

Thanx - Dankeschön smile.gif

------------------

"I am no fool!"

Michael

Thanks Lindan, I already knew the nationalities thread. smile.gif Besides, it actually was not my intention to collect all german CM players in this thread for counting them...

I just wanted to know if there is any interest in doing some activities concerning CM besides the internet, chatting or PBEM over here in Germany (or Poland, Austria, Netherland, eg.). If so, we could combine our efforts and organize something, but if we are still not enough over here in Germany or simply no one is interested in such activities, then I won´t bother...

In the chat you pointed out that due to the missing TCP/IP ability a LAN-Party wouldn´t be that fast paced. Maybe you´re right, but I still think that even with hotseat gaming there could be a lot of fun (although I haven´t tried it yet...)

And concerning PBEM: of course I have no problem battling non-german opponents (in fact I like bashing non-krauts :P) , but you will have to give in that difficult strategy discussions concerning WWII are easier to do in your mothertongue smile.gif

Have a nice day,

------------------

"I am no fool!"

Michael

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I just like that old rivalry against Hannover and Braunschweig heh...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I never knew there was something like that since I´m no native Braunschweigian. I just study here...

I´m more into football since Saturday, after I saw my first "Braunschweig Lions" game biggrin.gif

Please, send me a setup, I´ll send you a mail...

------------------

"I am no fool!"

Michael