Weathered Crocadile mods done

and sent to Combat HQ for posting perhaps. I'll start on some allied winter, jagdpanzer IV, panther mods soon probably. Not in hi-res though, those things are a b*tch to do.

-johnS

ps~ no pic, they look like the other allied weathered stuff. I think they came out decent. Since they're the napalm trailers for the croc tanks I was going to paint them fire-engine red..... j/k

Guest KwazyDog

Aint that the truth Tiger wink.gif

The real pain in the butt is that in general you need to start from scratch becuase simply making the origional textures larger and sharpening them dosnt usually give you the results you are after. Then you get into the complications of getting the top hull to match the side hull, etc, etc....very time comsuming stuff.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jpinard:

My two favorite mod artists.

You guys have done excellent work.

Kwazydog, your hi-res work blows me away.

JohnS. - Your weathered allied work is just wonderful.

Thank you both! You're the best.

-Jeff<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aint that the truth baby!

Guest Rollstoy

I have started to partition the StuG textures into separate surfaces, such that I can apply new camo schemes but do not loose the information for edge-enhancement! It is very tedious!

I would be great to have templates were each surface is marked in a particular color. But even then, certain pixels belong to more than one surface, so it is impossible to, e.g., highlight convex corners and darken concave corners. It is very tricky!

Regards, Thomm