My wife ...

My wife is going to hate this game...

I just saw the graphics and all of the eye candy in air attack, are you sure it will run on my iMac?

[This message has been edited by kmead (edited 01-04-2000).]

Guest Big Time Software

The only possible problem is if you have the first, original iMac (i.e. Bondi Blue, Rev A). CM will work fine in software mode though, just not in hardware mode. The 3D card in thre is USELESS, which is why there was Rev B smile.gif

Steve

P.S. Charles is coding CM on a 180MHz 8500 smile.gif

Damn, the first thing Charles NEEDS to do is get a top of the range machine when CM comes out so he can see how truly cool all of what he coded is.

Tell me he has a "game machine" which has a better 3D card and more horsepower please...

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Nah, there's method there...

So long as Charles is on an 8500 he'll really be motivated to to get CM out so he can get whatever upgrades his heart desires wink.gif.

Think of it as a motivational tool wink.gif.

------------------

Fionn Kelly

You mean that after the relentless teasing he has been doing about Combat Mission for all these months you don't ALREADY think he's evil?

Now Dan, there's giving the benefit of the doubt and there's being blinkered to the presence of true evil in our midst wink.gif...

Don't let Steve "The embodiment of true evil in our time" Grammont (as he likes to be known wink.gif ) fool you.

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Ahhh, wife..... Hmmm.... That rings a bell somewhere... Oh, now I remember! It's that thing I see in my living room when I walk by it on the way to my computer to play CM! No, that's not it! It's that thing that tells me I should get off my lazy ass and pay some attention to it...to which I reply, I already pay the bills, so why do I need to pay anything else??? smile.gif I used to remember what that meant.... Many things have fallen by the wayside since I have turned to the dark side and focused all my energies and time to driving the filthy Amis from the Fatherland tongue.gif

CrapGame out

(of the house putting out the recycling)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I always was nieve in the presence of evil smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are the presence of evil....lmfao.......damn......I haven't laughed this hard in years.

Man crapgame, if your wife sees this, can you say frying pan.......CLANG!!!!!!!